Callahan "Can" Coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are right, but to know that if he just HOLDS ON TO THE BALL then we would've been able to run the clock out. He also let that punt roll down to the 1 yard line which cost us some valuable field position. At least Nate Swift catches the ball.

Nunn was too scared to fair catch or even field the ball when returning today every time. That is what bugged me and it ate at me all game...then the next thing you know he fumbles the winning 1st down catch. I can't say I blame him though about him returning...we all know what is likely to happen if he is hit when he has the ball in possession.

You are right, but to know that if he just HOLDS ON TO THE BALL then we would've been able to run the clock out. He also let that punt roll down to the 1 yard line which cost us some valuable field position. At least Nate Swift catches the ball.

and if the D doesnt give up a big running play on the last drive. or if they just keep them outside the 20 and not letting them inside the 10 on that drive. ifs and buts. the TEAM lost not terrance nunn. one kid doesnt need the entire husker nation breathing down his neck because of a good hit by the texas player.

Nunn was too scared to fair catch or even field the ball when returning today every time. That is what bugged me and it ate at me all game...then the next thing you know he fumbles the winning 1st down catch. I can't say I blame him though about him returning...we all know what is likely to happen if he is hit when he has the ball in possession.

How could someone be scared not to fumble the winning drive. That's the most amazing part to me.

If Nunn does not fumble that ball, we probally win the game. You are right KansasHusker. However, if Taylor does not throw that interception going across his body in the second quarter, Texas does not have that long touchdown pass to Sweed. It is easy to point the blame at Nunn because he had that last mistake, but there were other plays that could of went a different direction that could of changed the outcome of the game. I am not ready to throw anyone under the bus, as it is a team game. I'm sure Nunn feels terrible about what happened, but I don't see the point at placing the whole loss on his back.

Nunn just needs to grow a pair. It's not the first time he has had a fumble at a critical moment.

I agree!

Am I the only one that watched the game? I recall Nate Swift dropping a pass on a 3rd and long. The ball hit him right in the chest. Would have been a 20 yrd gain.

If Nunn does not fumble that ball, we probally win the game. You are right KansasHusker. However, if Taylor does not throw that interception going across his body in the second quarter, Texas does not have that long touchdown pass to Sweed. It is easy to point the blame at Nunn because he had that last mistake, but there were other plays that could of went a different direction that could of changed the outcome of the game. I am not ready to throw anyone under the bus, as it is a team game. I'm sure Nunn feels terrible about what happened, but I don't see the point at placing the whole loss on his back.

I said this at the game to a guy that was freakin out about that fumble......I realize it was in the last few moments of the game so everyone will remember that.........

We were simply let down by Terrance Nunn though. Like it or not, he lost the game for us...all he had to do was HOLD ON TO THE BALL, but that was too tough a task for the guy.

Nunn didn't lose the game for us today. The team lost the game. We had ample opportunity to stop UT on their final drive but we didn't. Why not blame the Blackshirts for allowing UT to get close enough to kick a field goal? After all, they should've stopped UT right??? Why not blame Taylor for throwing a pick that UT converted into a TD? Why not blame Swift for dropping that long pass? :hmmm Nunn's fumble on that pass was not his fault if you look at the replay closely. He had the ball wrapped up with both arms. The defender made a good hit on his arms/ball that knocked it loose. It was a freak thing. It sucks it happened but it did. It sucks we lost but we did. We played damn f*cking good against the #5 team in the nation. I think we proved to a lot of naysayers NU is well on it's way back to the top. If you want to blame Nunn for anything, blame him for not fielding the punt that UT stopped on the half yard line. That in my opinion was the momentum swinger in the 1st half.