Congratulations from a Misery fan...

I didn't get to catch the game, but it looks like your offense put a hurtin' on our defense. Any thoughts from those who got to see it? Mizzou offensive numbers look pretty good except for Chase's 2 INT's, looks like your defensive backfield made some plays...

I appreciate any thoughts on the game either positive or negative on either team...

Mizzou is still 7-3, I wouldn't have thought that at the beginning of the year with a sophomore quarterback making his 1st college starts...

We'll get you next year in Columbia....

Missouri got off to a slow start, and had some bad breaks, like the tip+interception. NU's offense got off to a good start with Brandon Jackson running well and picking up ~6yards a carry, and Taylor made some great throws on 3rd down. Our line did some great lead blocking and held well in passing downs.

Nebraska came out a bit flat in the 2nd half.. a huge concern for us. However we were supported by a 3TD lead at half. Mizzou outscored us 14-7 in 2nd half... our defense played pretty well, but our offense just couldn't get much going, and Mizzou came out a lot better than they did in the first.

Quite a few turnovers in this game, and fortunately the huskers capitalized on them, scoring 14 points off turnovers, 0 for mizzou. That was a big part in our momentum in the game.

The Huskers had the ball 10 minutes longer than the Tigers. Although Mizzou was moving in the second half they couldn't get/keep the ball enough to make up the difference.

:yeah Mizzou never really stopped our run. That hurt them, for they were on the field a lot. The 3 turnovers did not help the Mizzou offense.

The Huskers had the ball 10 minutes longer than the Tigers. Although Mizzou was moving in the second half they couldn't get/keep the ball enough to make up the difference.

:yeah Mizzou never really stopped our run. That hurt them, for they were on the field a lot. The 3 turnovers did not help the Mizzou offense.

Thanks for the opinons. I appreciate it, it was great talking with you all this last week. I never thought I would enjoy being on the enemies message board.... :)

Good luck the rest of the year. We see you in Coumbia next year!

The missed reception by JB Phillips on 4th down completely changed the momentum of the game. Had he caught the damn ball, NU would have marched right down, put up another score and the game would have been well in hand. NU didn't play up to their potential for the full 60 minutes. MU has some good players, but NU could have buried them today. Instead, the offense sputtered to the finish line. All in all, it was a good game and the Huskers have their work cut out for them next week at A&M. Should be fun to watch.

Great Big Red win today! :thumbs

Our offense played well but the defense still worries me. Is it normal for fans of other teams to be up by 14 and still worried the other team is going to comeback? In the NFL 14 points is huge but in college it seems like I have seen so many games where opponents comeback. Just wondering if fans of other teams have this issue? I need more confidence in our D...somebody help me...I'm tired of being :ohnoes for all these games! Then again, I guess that is why I love college football!

The missed reception by JB Phillips on 4th down completely changed the momentum of the game. Had he caught the damn ball, NU would have marched right down, put up another score and the game would have been well in hand. NU didn't play up to their potential for the full 60 minutes. MU has some good players, but NU could have buried them today. Instead, the offense sputtered to the finish line. All in all, it was a good game and the Huskers have their work cut out for them next week at A&M. Should be fun to watch.

:yeah