T. Nunn

Purify has become an outstanding wide out 5 tds in 5 straight games....i like his size and we have Holt and Spain who i think are fairly similar in size to Purify if im not mistakin?? Having the ability to have a throw one up and have a guy go up there and bring it down is nice!!!!

and that catch by Swifty was AMAZING

Purify has become an outstanding wide out 5 tds in 5 straight games....i like his size and we have Holt and Spain who i think are fairly similar in size to Purify if im not mistakin?? Having the ability to have a throw one up and have a guy go up there and bring it down is nice!!!!

and that catch by Swifty was AMAZING

yes, Swift was a gamebreaker today. He made a couple big grabs. Spain was moved to DB this season, we will see if he goes back to WR. I am pumped about Will Henry, 6'5" and long arms, after this redshirt year i expect him to weigh closer to 210 also. I have heard he has been a big time Scout team player along with Keller, so WR should be stacked for a few years.