Javorskie Lane

Hey Ag!

Just make sure the cadets are ready! That way they can swing their batons at us like a bunch of pussies when we rush your field again. I'm not too worried because I am bringing Kellen Huston with me down to College Station!

In all seriousness though, Goodson is the back I am worried about. Lane is a big guy but we have some beefeaters in the middle. And nobody (Not Texas, USC, or even Okie St) has run up the middle with success on us. so he might get his 2 or 3 3rd and 1 conversions with a 2 yard game (Yippee) but he won't be that much of a factor in the game.

The balls of Stoops to go for it on fourth and one probally lost the game for Fran. Fran's reasoning at the time for the play action wasn't that bad.

and does he become a genius if it works?

Hey genius or not, I have to admit that Stoops has a set. The dude is a very good coach.

Man that hurt to say. You my never hear another kind word from me about OU .......ever.

Jorvorskie can't be stopped. :cheers

careful Wildlife-----everyone said that Goliath could not be stopped, but David brought him down.

sorry about the biblical reference

Clubber Lang said that Rocky couldnt beat him in the rematch, but Rocky was da-man.

Jim Baker was the man until Jessica Hahn brought him down...............wait a minute she just went down on him, my mistake........Tammy Fay brought him down, man that b*tch was fugly.

all jokes aside, it will be interesting to see what happens when an irrestable force meets an immovable object

Jorvorskie can't be stopped. :cheers

careful Wildlife-----everyone said that Goliath could not be stopped, but David brought him down.

sorry about the biblical reference

Clubber Lang said that Rocky couldnt beat him in the rematch, but Rocky was da-man.

Jim Baker was the man until Jessica Hahn brought him down...............wait a minute she just went down on him, my mistake........Tammy Fay brought him down, man that b*tch was fugly.

all jokes aside, it will be interesting to see what happens when an irrestable force meets an immovable object

Yes but Clubber Lang did pull ups on a chain but what he did not do was the butterfly for 13 yards and then have a homo erotic running match on Manhattan Beach with Carl Weathers while wearing striped socks up to his nuts. Rocky did that.

I really have no point. God Rocky rules :nanalama