I'm going to Big 12 Championship game.....

I would love to go, but I am in the Reserves now and our monthly drill that weekend, and I'll be at watching it on the tube. Arrowhead is a great stadium so you all better lose your voices on Dec 2nd. But I still hate Colorado with all my heart and I want to see 10 different players in the Endzone after Thanksgiving. :bonez

Got my tickets at the beginning of the season, even though I was pretty sure it'd be t.u. representing the south. i'll be cheering big time for the 'huskers!!! i was at the game in college station this weekend, and y'all have some of the best fans. i've always said when my kids go to college, if they don't decide to go to A&M, nebraska is another school i would be proud to have them attend.

i hope you guys get your payback against t.u.!! beat the hell outta the t-sips!!!!

hopefully someday i'll be able to attend a game up in lincoln, but i hear tickets are next to impossible to come by. :thumbs

who's coming with me?

I'm counting on going. I bought tickets through eBay, as long as they are honest, I'll be getting them any day!

I live in Austin and believe me, it's tough putting up with Longhorns this Longhorns that. I stand up for my team tho' most people give us respect. I loathe the "Hook 'm Horns", I'd like to make a sign with Harry Husker holding a longhorn on a BBQ fork with the caption "Cook 'em Corns!"

I'll be meeting my brother and nephew there. Looking forward to a rematch with Texas like we saw in '99