Anyone else concerned over CU

There has been sooooo much talk from this team about making it to KC. Well, they've done that, they have achieved their goal, and I'm proud of them. However, the Big 12 championship game will lose a LOT of luster to me if we don't handily beat down the vermin.

We SHOULD win this game, but we COULD lose if we don't have our heads screwed on straight. I do feel alot better that it is at home.

honostly no, we can go out and play like sh#t and still beat the sh#t out of these guys this year... but really our Seniors will show up and want to go out in a special way.

That mentality still cracks me up. People who think like this are completely naive. Of course we should be concerned. If Colorado wins one game in a season who do they want to beat more than anyone else? Baylor? Give me a break, if we come to play with anything less than an A game (OK, maybe an A- game) we can be beat......especially if we keep up our 3rd quarter trend.

Throw out the 3 blowout wins against LaTech, Nicholls State and Troy (that leaves USC and conference games).....and NU HAS A TOTAL OF 7 POINTS IN ALL OF THE 3RD QUARTERS COMBINED!

Wake up...

honostly no, we can go out and play like sh#t and still beat the sh#t out of these guys this year... but really our Seniors will show up and want to go out in a special way.

That mentality still cracks me up. People who think like this are completely naive. Of course we should be concerned. If Colorado wins one game in a season who do they want to beat more than anyone else? Baylor? Give me a break, if we come to play with anything less than an A game (OK, maybe an A- game) we can be beat......especially if we keep up our 3rd quarter trend.

Throw out the 3 blowout wins against LaTech, Nicholls State and Troy (that leaves USC and conference games).....and NU HAS A TOTAL OF 7 POINTS IN ALL OF THE 3RD QUARTERS COMBINED!

Wake up...

... and Colorado has won 1 game all year. They are a complete joke. Troy is a better team than Colorado this year. Please, the guys will be ready to go and get them down early then get the backups in to stay healthy.

... and Colorado has won 1 game all year. They are a complete joke. Troy is a better team than Colorado this year. Please, the guys will be ready to go and get them down early then get the backups in to stay healthy.

2 games. They beat up on Iowa State last week.