Husker Man Laws

poop red.....????............ MAN LAW!!

only if it is red because of the massive amounts of Red Beer that was drank the night before, no blood, that is not good

I've been pooping blood occaisionally..Thought it was just sympathy Monthly occurances adjusting to my Wife's cycle.

Colonoscopy didn't find anything wrong...The Dr. Said it's probably just fissures, so I'm staying away from EarthQuakes from now on.

Sorry..Too Much Information..

But you really should try those Colonoscopys..Fun

i feel your pain, just went through a fistulotomy, 2 weeks ago..........not fun at all

:rollin:rollin:rollin

you just jinxed yourself BRI, it will happen to you soon my friend, real soon

• 3 weeks later...

...especially for those of us out of the "home" state:

In addition to the obligatory license plate frame, university window banner, "Buck the Fuffalos" bumper sticker, window flag, etc., do your best to get a 'Husker-related vanity license plate. If your state doesn't have an on line listing of available number/letter combinations, do like the guy in the ESPN commercial from last year :lol: - stand in line and try everything!

My current inventory: HUSKERS, BLKSHRT, GOBIGRD, HSKRS I

MAN LAW.

Game days are for red beer. Period. Bloody Mary mix, tomato juice, whatever you need to make it red DO IT

MAN LAW

Some comments from previous posts....

"You should never leave a Husker game early, no matter what the score is or what the weather is like."

I witnessed most of the visitor's section empty out early when we were getting creamed by PSU in 2002 (and Richie Incognito was pounding the sh#t out of some player on the field), and was PISSED!

"if you have a dog, his name shall be Herbie!!!"

call me out of touch, but the ONLY Nebraska mascot for me is Harry Husker, not Herbie. (or, for those of you who say there was never a Harry, only a previous version of Herbie, then I'm referring to the previous version). Rough, tough, buff, square jawed, bib overall wearing SOB. Herbie is cute. Nebraska football is NOT cute! My Vietnamese Pot-Bellied pig is named Harriet Husker.

"When the Huskers are trailing at halftime you shall take shots of wild turkey and your girlfriend/wife shall perform oral sex on you to summon the gods of the comeback."

Sorry, but even if Miss Nebraska was on the couch next to me in nothing but her banner - there is no way I could get "him" up if we are behind at the half....

"Husker football is the only sport to watch on game days"

Gotta disagree here. There is no other GAME before our GAME on game day, but I always watch future/potential opponents, such as other Big XII teams and possible bowl foes. Know thy enemy

"Must dedicate a portion of their hard drive to nothing but Husker audio, picture and video files."

Done, but with an addendum: A significant portion of their video library will be dedicated to 'Husker hightlights. 1971 GOTC, the 1984 Orange Bowl (sniff - thanks for going for the win, T.O.!), the demolishing of the Florida "run & gun" offense, and the even bigger demolition of Peyton Manning & his Heisman hopes. ESPN Classic in the fall and my VHS to DVD conversion system for old tapes is my savior!

"With addendum: Kirk is a pansy"

Trev could kick Kirk's ass. Come back, Trev! And please, Lee, DON'T pick us to win

MAN LAW

"For all non-conference games, we cheer for the Big 12."

Nope. CU being "oh fer" September last year was golden! NEVER root for them, and only root for other Big XII teams IF 1) we don't have them coming up on the schedule (would you rather face a 5-0 KU team or an 0-5?) or, 2) have already beaten them or, 3) they are playing in a bowl to bring stature to the conference

Boo the following announcers when they are on screen...

Mark May

Lou Holtz

Brent Musberger

Own a copy of...

1971 Game of the Century

1994 Miami game

1995-96 beatdown of Florida

Go to the Sidetrack and salute...with a Husker Punch...the NO CRYBABIES" sign on the back wall.

No one over the age of 12 should be allowed to wear a corncob hat...and those who allow their child to wear one should be ticketed for child abuse.

Here's a couple man laws from my own set of Unwritten Rules of Memorial Stadium:

Stand up and make noise. Here is a simple mathematical formula. Loud noise + scared to death QB = Face mask into field turf with the possibility of some Chad May bitching. But here’s another formula you might want to keep in mind as well. Blue hair old lady that was a Bugeater fan before she was a Husker fan + telling you to sit down = Old lady looking at your backside the rest of the game as she remembers the glory days of Dana X. Bible. These two formulas will add up to one hell of a time.

AND

Throw up the bones AND after a 3 & out, do the 3 & out symbol with your hand. If you don’t know what throwing up the bones or what the 3 & out hand gesture is, check your tickets and Husker gear in at the door and journey down to Craphatten and painfully purchase some god awful purple to become a woeful K-SUCKS fan.

Here's a couple man laws from my own set of Unwritten Rules of Memorial Stadium:

Stand up and make noise. Here is a simple mathematical formula. Loud noise + scared to death QB = Face mask into field turf with the possibility of some Chad May bitching. But here’s another formula you might want to keep in mind as well. Blue hair old lady that was a Bugeater fan before she was a Husker fan + telling you to sit down = Old lady looking at your backside the rest of the game as she remembers the glory days of Dana X. Bible. These two formulas will add up to one hell of a time.

AND

Throw up the bones AND after a 3 & out, do the 3 & out symbol with your hand. If you don’t know what throwing up the bones or what the 3 & out hand gesture is, check your tickets and Husker gear in at the door and journey down to Craphatten and painfully purchase some god awful purple to become a woeful K-SUCKS fan.

Amen! I may not have been a mathmatics major but I like the way you think! :clap

poop red.....????............ MAN LAW!!

Sorry...if I'm poopin' red I am excusing myself from watching the game in case....say....I don't know....I'm dying?!?!?! However if you drink a 32 oz bottle of grape Powerade your #2 comes out blue.

ok I'll change it poop husker red.

that's sounds much better

if you have a dog, his name shall be Herbie!!!

MAN LAW!!

i had a black lab named Husker, and now i have a yellow lab named Herbie. i live in michigan so everyone makes fun.

if someone makes fun of your dogs name be it husker or herbie you may kick them in the nuts 5 times. MAN LAW!!!

If you have boys....You shall name them after famous Husker players....Mine are named......Grant, Trev, and Turner......MAN LAW!!!!!!!!!

i know hes not The greatest Husker ever, but my first born son was born at the end of january and i named him Zac, and he owns almost as much husker gear as i do already.

th_zachhuskerdaddy.jpg