ZAC TAYLOR

He's a great kid. I hope something happens next spring during the combine and he goes for the NFL.

And if he decides his football life is over and an average joe life is for him....then I wish him the best of luck. Thanks for all you've done Zac. No matter what happens in the next three games, you've definitely turned this program around!

:thumbs

He's a great kid. I hope something happens next spring during the combine and he goes for the NFL.

And if he decides his football life is over and an average joe life is for him....then I wish him the best of luck. Thanks for all you've done Zac. No matter what happens in the next three games, you've definitely turned this program around!

If for some reason he doesn't make it to the NFL, I think Cally should try and convince him to come back here a be a QB Coach or something. I think he could be a good one.

If for some reason he doesn't make it to the NFL, I think Cally should try and convince him to come back here a be a QB Coach or something. I think he could be a good one.

I agree I think he would be a great coach, but if he decides it's not for him I still love the guy!!!! You have a ton of heart sir and I thank you for what you have done for the Huskers!!! :worship

Obviously he has had some great moments, but right now "the drive" is the best for me!!!! :woo

GOD IM GONNA MISS ZAC!!

i wish he was coming back next year!!!

whats yalls fave zac moment in a game? the texas am touchdown is obivious but another fave of mine is his touchdown pass to petersen in the alamo bowl!!

His TD passes in the Alamo Bowl were to Nunn, Swift, then back to Nunn again I thought...

doh after reviewing the stats seems your correct!! the pass to peterson was a 2 point conversion after the

cory ross touchdown run in th 4th quarter......my bad lol still one heck of a play tho!! :woo

GOD IM GONNA MISS ZAC!!

i wish he was coming back next year!!!

whats yalls fave zac moment in a game? the texas am touchdown is obivious but another fave of mine is his touchdown pass to petersen in the alamo bowl!!

His TD passes in the Alamo Bowl were to Nunn, Swift, then back to Nunn again I thought...

doh after reviewing the stats seems your correct!! the pass to peterson was a 2 point conversion after the

cory ross touchdown run in th 4th quarter......my bad lol still one heck of a play tho!! :woo

USC game, right before halftime when you could see him asking BC if e wanted to win or not