Ever dissed a Husker game for a chick?

Never.

In fact, you guys remember last season when we went to double-overtime with Iowa State? My senior homecoming was that night. I was taking this unbelievably beautiful girl from another school . . . and of course, I was late to pick her up.

When I got there and was apologizing profusely, she told me that if NU was in overtime, then she would have been mad if I had been on time! :D Quite a catch.

:worship Amazing. Nice catch indeed. I hope you plan on marrying this girl, if you havent already. :thumbs

:yeah My passion for the Huskers has gradually gotten bigger and bigger, but my wife is dealing with it quite nicely........................it's a good thing too because I would punch her right in her taint if she didn't!!!!

Never.

In fact, you guys remember last season when we went to double-overtime with Iowa State? My senior homecoming was that night. I was taking this unbelievably beautiful girl from another school . . . and of course, I was late to pick her up.

When I got there and was apologizing profusely, she told me that if NU was in overtime, then she would have been mad if I had been on time! :D Quite a catch.

:worship Amazing. Nice catch indeed. I hope you plan on marrying this girl, if you havent already. :thumbs

:yeah My passion for the Huskers has gradually gotten bigger and bigger, but my wife is dealing with it quite nicely........................it's a good thing too because I would punch her right in her taint if she didn't!!!!

:rollin:rollin:rollin

You talk that sh#t here but if your wife was around you wouldn't say that. :clap

Never.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

You talk that sh#t here but if your wife was around you wouldn't say that. :clap

B.S. I would tell her that if she was standing right beside me or not...........she's a good sport and she can deal it just as well as she takes it.......if you ever meet us you'll see!!!! She is wearing Husker gear on Saturdays now and really gets into the games.............it's great (tear)

So she punches you in the boys and you punch her in the taint. Great :rollin:rollin:rollin

That's some weird ass foreplay he's got going there. I wonder if that's what he meant when he said he "would tackle his wife and throw the bones" :blink::blink::blink:

I told my wife the day I met her, when NU is on TV, no one and I mean NO ONE! interupts me when I'm watching the game. She thought I was kidding until she was with me and the Huskers were playing on tv. She tried but I turned her down (and that's not an easy thing to do when you have a hot looking wife :w00t ) She now understands when NU is on tv, leave me the hell along until the final whistle has blown and the game is over.

Hey, how about the opposite..... I ditched a chick for a Husker game..... The night my future wife and I were on our first date, NU was playing Troy Aikman and the Bruins.... at half time, UCLA was leading by at least 3 touchdowns..... I go pissed off and went for a drive to cool down...... left her sitting with my brother the whole second half.... I am now a driver's ed teacher, so the whole driving around to cool off thing isn't very smart...

She stuck with me, and has traveled nation wide in all kinds of weather supporting the Huksers to this day.....What a keeper !

1998 Neb vs Texas A&M.

I was living in Louisville Ky and had a date planned with a fellow coworkers daughter in-law. We were to do this and that, come to find out she played basketball at Eatern Ky and understood about sports so we went to the bar down the street, got drunk as hell, watched NU loose and then went back to my place and she gave me the sympathy treatment.........

1998 Neb vs Texas A&M.

I was living in Louisville Ky and had a date planned with a fellow coworkers daughter in-law. We were to do this and that, come to find out she played basketball at Eatern Ky and understood about sports so we went to the bar down the street, got drunk as hell, watched NU loose and then went back to my place and she gave me the sympathy treatment.........

NICE!!

Oh yeah!! This Year!! Usc game. My fiancee tried to put the pants on that da :hellloooo y. I said, hold on sugar!! Those arent your size!! To make it short, I said my Tv, my cable and definitely my Huskers. Respect it or get to stepping. Born and raised a husker!! 27 years and changing for no one. And another up on her, Barry Turner is my family and I am not missing him play for no one!! Sorry guys but she is on her way out the door!! Go Big Red!!!

Oh yeah!! This Year!! Usc game. My fiancee tried to put the pants on that da :hellloooo y. I said, hold on sugar!! Those arent your size!! To make it short, I said my Tv, my cable and definitely my Huskers. Respect it or get to stepping. Born and raised a husker!! 27 years and changing for no one. And another up on her, Barry Turner is my family and I am not missing him play for no one!! Sorry guys but she is on her way out the door!! Go Big Red!!!

Women always want to control every aspect of the relationship. If they cant afford you that 3 to 4 hours every Saturday for 12 to 14 weekends , then they arent worth it.