Oklahoma or Texas?

np_husker

i'm not comparing talent wise, there's not question to that. but didn't soimeone say Javorskie could/would run all over us, maybe i'm just crazy

My bad. I just think that Peterson has more tools to make that happen. I was more scared of the freshman than Lane for the A&M game. Regardless, I hope it will be a good game and either team will bring out the best in us.

Texas definately. They would have to start their backup QB who sucks, their pass defense is shaky, and the entire team is falling apart. If OSU wins tomorrow, that would be the perfect situation for NU. But OU is a lot tougher. AP won't be full strength if he plays at all. Their defense is rock solid and they have been playing good football lately. And anyway the way the NU defense has played means that even average offenses can rack up big numbers on them.

tough choice. Texas might actually be the easier win. OU is really playing well right now, and much better coached. UT looks very beatable with the KSU debacle, and how they are playing today vs A&M.

I reaelly dont know who I want more.

Exactly. Texas is ripe for the picking. Unless peterson doesnt play for OU

tough choice. Texas might actually be the easier win. OU is really playing well right now, and much better coached. UT looks very beatable with the KSU debacle, and how they are playing today vs A&M.

I reaelly dont know who I want more.

Exactly. Texas is ripe for the picking. Unless peterson doesnt play for OU

I read on espn.com that Stoops said he thinks Peterson probably won't be ready for the CCG. Of course, he could be feeding us a bowl of sh*t.