Oklahoma or Texas?

np_husker

tough choice. Texas might actually be the easier win. OU is really playing well right now, and much better coached. UT looks very beatable with the KSU debacle, and how they are playing today vs A&M.

I reaelly dont know who I want more.

I agree. Either way NU has a very favorable draw in this game. Either OU who has lost almost it's entire O in one year, or UT who has played like garbage the last few weeks.

We have been very fortunate with our schedule this year.

Texas without Colt would be easier than Oklahoma with out AP. Their replacement really seems to be danged near as good.

I would rather play Oklahoma, but beating the defending NC would feel good too.

I think the Texas game would be a lock without Colt. Oklahoma will be tough no matter who plays running back.

Being a traditionalist I would like to see OU/Nebraska but whatever it takes for Texas to miss out on a BCS bowl makes me happy. If OU wins today, which they are right now, then Texas is out, or if Nebraska whips them next week they are out, either way I would be happy. I think either team would be tough. Texas is an injured animal and they would be playing for thier lives and they still have a lot of talent even without Mc Coy and OU didn't make a BCS bowl last year so they would play hard too to show that their program is back after a couple of sub-par years for them. With that said the Huskers will be playing hard to make thier first BCS bowl in a long time too.

I wanna play who's playing best right now and that's ou so bring on the sooners lets get this old fashion rivalry going!!!!!!! this what some of husker fans wanted all along so if the huskers wanna prove that their not ready to give up the big 12 to likes of texas or ou this our game to win so if their was a time to put together a complete package of a game this would be the one!

HUSKER POWER HUSKER POWER HUSKER POWER

HUSKER POWER HUSKER POWER HUSKER POWER

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sort of glad we are playing OU. I mean how fun is it to see Stoops lose? I was initially wanting a rematch with Texas, but Texas lost their luster when they lost to KSU and especially now since they also dropped the game to A&M. Plus we play Texas again next year. The two teams playing the best in the Big 12 right now will play and it should be a great game.

:spooners

:power