OWH still has him as "unlikely".

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=38&u_sid=2287556

Published Tuesday

November 28, 2006

NU Notes: OU coach won't rule out star back Peterson

BY MITCH SHERMAN

AND RICH KAIPUST

WORLD-HERALD BUREAU

LINCOLN - Oklahoma running back Adrian Peterson remains "unlikely" to play Saturday in the Big 12 championship game, though coach Bob Stoops has not ruled him out against Nebraska.

"I don't want to rule anything out until we've had a chance to totally confirm it with everybody," Stoops said Monday.

Peterson, a star junior who rushed for 935 yards in six games before suffering a broken collarbone on Oct. 14, has progressed well since the injury.

He was initially not expected to return until the Sooners' bowl game but had expressed hope to play last Saturday against Oklahoma State. He did not, after a bone scan early last week revealed insufficient healing.

I hope he plays..

OWH still has him as "unlikely".

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=38&u_sid=2287556

Published Tuesday

November 28, 2006

NU Notes: OU coach won't rule out star back Peterson

BY MITCH SHERMAN

AND RICH KAIPUST

WORLD-HERALD BUREAU

LINCOLN - Oklahoma running back Adrian Peterson remains "unlikely" to play Saturday in the Big 12 championship game, though coach Bob Stoops has not ruled him out against Nebraska.

"I don't want to rule anything out until we've had a chance to totally confirm it with everybody," Stoops said Monday.

Peterson, a star junior who rushed for 935 yards in six games before suffering a broken collarbone on Oct. 14, has progressed well since the injury.

He was initially not expected to return until the Sooners' bowl game but had expressed hope to play last Saturday against Oklahoma State. He did not, after a bone scan early last week revealed insufficient healing.

Stoops had a said he wasnt going to at his press conference today.

i don't believe it. i think he's yankin' huskernation's collective chain.

just a hunch.

No he won't play..you have to give an injury report to the big 12 the monday of the game..I'm pretty sure this is right

You took hack seriously??? newbie :)

well, if it's in a *official* report, then i stand corrected.

but because it's reported, does that mean he can't play? i'm not sure what the rules are in this case.

With or with out AD the sooners are going to be tough. We will get their best game and if we win it would not have mattered if AD had played or not. Actually he would probably hurt them more than help them at this point. I agree he should sit out and heal 100%. He has alot of $ riding on his draft status and if he comes back and gets hurt, his $ go down.

With or with out AD the sooners are going to be tough. We will get their best game and if we win it would not have mattered if AD had played or not. Actually he would probably hurt them more than help them at this point. I agree he should sit out and heal 100%. He has alot of $ riding on his draft status and if he comes back and gets hurt, his $ go down.

Yeah their backfield is doing pretty damn good right now without him so I don't think that's going to stop them..........