Purify: "Zero percent chance..."

LJS Blog

Also Tuesday, Nebraska junior wideout Maurice Purify ended any speculation about him leaving school a year early for the NFL, saying there was a "zero-percent chance" he would make himself available for the NFL Draft.

I have heard that before too, then the player changing his mind. I hope he stays but I will believe it when the day has passed for early entrantants to put their name in the draft without his name being in it.

Let's hope that he finds his way to class, or he will not play next year anyway....... There was and IS a reason he was at a JUCO..... academics doesn't appear to be his strong point or point of interest.... He may be gone, but due to academic casualty !!!!

C'mon MO, get with it !!!!!!

Let's hope that he finds his way to class, or he will not play next year anyway....... There was and IS a reason he was at a JUCO..... academics doesn't appear to be his strong point or point of interest.... He may be gone, but due to academic casualty !!!!

Demmorio Williams

Barry Cryer

Ola Daguranduro

Frantz Hardy

Zac Taylor

Steve Octavien

Zac Bowman

...those are a list of guys I thought of recently off the top of my head that were JUCOs and able to make it through college. He's coming back... people need to stop with all the f'ing rumors, he just said he's coming back and people still have to talk about it being a possibilty. He said a ZERO % chance which means there is no way he's leaving! :madash

Demmorio Williams

Barry Cryer

Ola Daguranduro

Frantz Hardy

Zac Taylor

Steve Octavien

Zac Bowman

...those are a list of guys I thought of recently off the top of my head that were JUCOs and able to make it through college. He's coming back... people need to stop with all the f'ing rumors, he just said he's coming back and people still have to talk about it being a possibilty. He said a ZERO % chance which means there is no way he's leaving! :madash

how could you leave off the JUCO who won the Heisman here at NEBRASKA?

people need to stop with all the f'ing rumors, he just said he's coming back and people still have to talk about it being a possibilty. He said a ZERO % chance which means there is no way he's leaving! :madash

Like some others have already stated. Vince Young said the exact same thing last year. How ofter have people changed their minds about decisions like this. It happens quite often. I think that we all want him to stay here for next season as we all think that we are on the verge of greatness, but Mo must do what is best for him. If that is to go pro, then I will support him.