Miami to MPC bowl in Sunny Boise

Redtildead

ESPN reports that thug U will play Nevada in sunny, warm Boise :sarcasm Personally I couldn't stop laughing when I heard this. I always wanted to play Miami in Lincoln in late November, see how they like playing in cold weather for once. Seriously have the canes ever played in weather below 50 degrees I sure don't remember it. I wonder just how many fans thug U will have? I'm guessing maybe 3 or 4, since its like 10,000 miles away or whatever. Here's hoping for low teens with whiteout conditions in Boise come December 31st :woo

Holy crap. Talk about irony! You're taking the one team that probably has the highest temperature average and sending them to one of the coldest places in the states. I don't think they even have warm-up suits do they? How 'bout coats?? Are they gonna have to buy their team coats now?? If I were Coker I'd be changing my mind about coaching the bowl game now.

I had forgot we play Nevada next year. Next year's schedule is shaping up to be pretty darn difficult, home against Nevada, Ball State (took Michigan to the wire a few weeks ago) USC, KSUcks, road games at Texas, Wake Forest which is a very good team. This schedule next year has to be rated one of the toughest in the country. Hope Keller is getting good workouts with the scout team :horns2

Man..I'm getting really tired of Winter.

Today was the 2nd day in a row it didn't get above 60 f.

Buckeye37 is threatening to turn on the heater tonight. :ahhhhhhhh

I was in Phoenix about 6 years ago in late December. It had been below zero for over a week in Nebraska. The morning we were leaving it was sunny and 45 degrees at 8am and I basked outside in a t-shirt and shorts. Then I saw a lady walking her dog wearing a PARKA!! :lol:

I was soooo hoping Miami wouldn't even get a bowl bid....losers and thugs that they are...I wonder if they all have to sign a waiver to participate??!!!!

anyway..it freakining freezn' in Colorado. I'm not even in the mountains! I have 6-7" of snow in my backyard and the low temps are estimated at -2 or so for the low tonight!!! That's cold for us in the lowlands...below the foothills!!!

However, the mountains look absolutely beautiful in the morning! (if I can see them)

:huh: Huh? I am so dissappointed to hear this. The ACC is mediocre, and the Canes finished 3-5 for an ugly 8th place finish. In the ACC. Come on, that' pathetic. I dont believe they deserve a bowl game.

Which prolly means their counterpart FSU who tied them with the same ugly 3-5 conf. record in the same sorry ACC, will get invited as well.

That's double pathetic.

chances are that thug u plays like sh#t! :lol: and i love it! it'd be great to see them lose to Nevada and their "pistol offense" (thats' what it's called right?

Yep they call it the Pistol. It is kind of a half shotgun set, The QB only drops back about half the usual distance from the center if he was talking a shotgun, and the running back lines up behind the QB more often than not. The theoru is to get the power rushing from the I formation and the QB mobility from the shotgun all at the same time.