ESPN

adc7236

Screw 'em!!!! I think they tend to forget that OU didn't even know it was in the game until last week and we've known for 3 weeks!!!! We got ourselves there and didn't need someone to lose so we could get there............I love the underdog role right now and it will surprise people when we pull out the win.............well everyone besides Husker Nation!!!! :woo

Holtz is a dumbass. I don't really listen to anything he says because it's always wrong. Before last week he was still picking ND to him because of the homer that he is. The only reason he is on is because he coached ND, that's it. Don't listen to him. Even when we beat OU, he will make an excuse for them, and then talk about how bad Boise St. is going to beat us. Holtz sucks!

I happened to see that also. Obviously, it just adds to the fact that EVERYONE outside of Husker Nation HATES Nebraska. Lou Holtz cannot even speak correctly so who gives a crap what he says (if you can understand). But Mark May is just straight a fat dumbass. Remember, he picked last year's USC team to beat 95 Nebraska.

However upsetting ESPN analyst have become, I always remember this quote from Larry the Cable Guy to brighten my day:

"Hopefully some day Mark May will realize how stupid he is and write a book called "Why I Can't Stand Mark May" by Mark May.

Realistically guys the OU QB came into the season not expecting to see much playing time and has come a very long way. Their running game is solid to say the least. The best thing that could have happened for us is to have a rusty Adrian Pederson come back.......IMO. If you look at how OU is playing when they've got it going on they should be considered the favorite based on the season. The thing that is really to our advantage right now is that we are loose, feeling good, having fun and yet still very very focused.

The two X factors in my opion are the looseness of the Huskers right now (they are hot for sur) and whether or not they put a truly complete game together. On the OU side the X factor is stoops. He is not afraid to pull out all the stops in this game. The D and Special teams will really need to keep their heads in the game because you'll see some of the so called "trick" plays in Stoop's bag of tricks come out on Sat.

OU's run D is good. We'll need a good passing day to loosen them up and hopefully what I would call a "break out" game by Purify.

Stoops is the X factor in this game. Not because of his play calling but because it'll be interesting to see if he's been able to get his players to focus on this game and keep that focus there instead of looking ahead to the BCS game.

PT is good. He's done much better than most people initially thought. But to say he's going to be the reason OU wins is a tad absurd.