Can we please...

Man...I'm scrolling through this thread like I would if I DVR'd an soap opera episode:

"Blah, blah, blah...sob, sob"

(fast forward, fast forward)

"Blah, blippity, blah, blah..,"

(fast forward, fast forward)

"Blah"

(Okay...delete)

This is a board for Husker fans. It isn't suprising to find fans that hold an us against the world attitude. I could care less what Mark May or Lou Holtz or Lee Corso have to say. Either way I'll be there in Husker red. In fact, I would make a case that sometimes I'm glad they DON'T jump on the Husker bandwagon and create another overcommercialized/overrated team (Notre Dame, Yankees, Duke, etc. and yes I know they all have done well and deserve a good portion of their backing).

Go skers, beat OU! Only then will we know where we stand and who was right and wrong.

You have a right to your opinion CMB, but it does get under my skin when I go to look at Bowl predictions and I see Oklahoma Vs. Boise State. The prediction should read Boise State Vs. Oklahoma/Nebraska WINNER!

That is why we don't pencil them in folks!!!!!! :box

See: Iowa State Vs. Nebraska '92'

Oklahoma is far from a Shoe in for this one baby!!!!!

GGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! :bonez:bonez

That wouldn't be a prediction then.

Nearly every thread is some sort of whining, bitching, yelling or blah-ing. Everyone just needs to realize that it is possible to be a fan and not have 110% Happy-Sunshine words to say.

So you start another thread with whining, bitching, and blahing???

Just wondering...

Carry on...

Nearly every thread is some sort of whining, bitching, yelling or blah-ing. Everyone just needs to realize that it is possible to be a fan and not have 110% Happy-Sunshine words to say.

You know what? That is what a message board is for. It is for people who want to put thier ideas, opinions, or thoughts on this message board. It is for people all shapes and sizes, dumb or smart. People are different for a reason and they dont think or act the same way as you. So let them say or do what they want on this "public chat room." That is what this is for.

You know what? That is what a message board is for. It is for people who want to put thier ideas, opinions, or thoughts on this message board. It is for people all shapes and sizes, dumb or smart. People are different for a reason and they dont think or act the same way as you. So let them say or do what they want on this "public chat room." That is what this is for.

Right....and so many are quick to criticize anything non-husker on 'fanboards' that it is ridiculous.

Interesting thread, not too disimilar to what I had posted on the Boise State Fans thread about how their fans have no class. These kind of threads only make us look silly and childish, support our team, who cares about someone elses team or what they say or what ESPN says. About ESPN anyhow, you cannot find a single fan of any school out there that will tell you they get enough love from ESPN anyhow, it is their job to critique and analyze the matchups and just because you might disagree with their assessment doesn't mean they have no clue what they are talking about. These people are paid based upon the knowledge of college football, we might tend to want to argue a point here and there but the reality is that ESPN is not going to showcase complete tards on their shows.