Keller's Possible Heisman Campaign

my feelings on the subject are this. Keller more than likely will be the starter next year, but Joe Ganz cannot be counted out. He has been in the system and knows it however he has not played much at all. Sam has played but not under the verbage that BC uses and it should not take him long to learn it.

Lee and Witt both might red shirt giving them more time to learn the system

Hilderbrand is the darkhorse, could he be ready for next year??????

again the spring game is going to be fun to watch

I will actually be very surprised if this guy plays at all ... from what I've heard about him from others that around this guy ... he doesn't care very much about anything that he does.

Wha?

How do you get this far and not care about anything you do?

I mean..I could imagine him being a little depressed over how this year did not even resemble what he'd planned out...You sure thats not what the "others that around" him are seeing?

So..Do you think he'll bolt for the NFL or just not see any playing time?

I will actually be very surprised if this guy plays at all ... from what I've heard about him from others that around this guy ... he doesn't care very much about anything that he does. I think it would be fun to see Joe Ganz play next year ... I believe he has that type of "Zac Taylor" "Grit"

HAHAHAHA.....he doesnt care at all? get your facts straight bud....sam cares about what the hell is goin on with the husker program, i will GUARANTEE you that! he has more tools than zac taylor and will have more weapons to work with on offense.....should be a fun offensive season next year!

Keller/Heisman- Just having that word linked to your name means the kid must have some pretty good talent.

I expect the Huskers to beat USC. Wake Forest is the game I think we should be worried about. Where did those guys come from?

I get to come back and see the USC game next year, after sitting at USC last year and watching us lose, it will be fun to watch us win with all the Husker fans.

GBR!!!

my feelings on the subject are this. Keller more than likely will be the starter next year, but Joe Ganz cannot be counted out. He has been in the system and knows it however he has not played much at all. Sam has played but not under the verbage that BC uses and it should not take him long to learn it.

Lee and Witt both might red shirt giving them more time to learn the system

Hilderbrand is the darkhorse, could he be ready for next year??????

again the spring game is going to be fun to watch

Sam is spending this entire year learning the system. It will be like Taylers second year only Tayler had to play his first year here. We saw the difference between Tayler against WF and Tayler against UM.

Sam will start next year. Ganz will backup. Witt and Lee will redshirt. It is not that hard to figure out.

I will actually be very surprised if this guy plays at all ... from what I've heard about him from others that around this guy ... he doesn't care very much about anything that he does.

what the hell? Thats why he played scout team for Nebraska all year and was named the player of the year for it. If he was working hard enough on scout team to be the player of the year I think we will be ok.

Personally, I could care less who starts as long as we win. But from what I have heard (not completely inside stuff or anything) is that Keller is almost unstoppable on the scout team. Ganz has looked good in what little playing time he has had, but I can't honestly see him starting over Keller. A good competition in Spring Ball would bring out the best in both and just make the TEAM better.

i am 99% sure that Keller will be the starter for next year. but it will depend on the chemistry that he has with the team. right now ZT has awesome chemistry with them, and is doing well.

there is always the chance that he loses the teams confidence or respect and BC has to bring in someone else.

there is not a doubt in me mind that he has mad skills, but read the article that Vince Feragamo had to say about how difficult it will be for him to come in and gain that respect in just one year.