Using the neighbors hot tub

Is it wrong to use the neighbors hot tub while they are away? It is their vacation home , and they are only there for about a month total out of the year. I have never pee'ed in it or broken glass in it. Have only had company in it twice. The way I figure , they should be happy that someone is using it and keeping an eye on their property. I dont think they like me because of loud music in the summer , but otherwise I have been a good neighbor. Nothing like a good soak after a day of work or skiing.

Is it wrong to use the neighbors hot tub while they are away? It is their vacation home , and they are only there for about a month total out of the year. I have never pee'ed in it or broken glass in it. Have only had company in it twice. The way I figure , they should be happy that someone is using it and keeping an eye on their property. I dont think they like me because of loud music in the summer , but otherwise I have been a good neighbor. Nothing like a good soak after a day of work or skiing.

it is only illegal if you get caught

illegal trespass or poss. B & E. ouch I'd just use my own tub and eat a lot of beans 4 hours prior for the bubbles. :)

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

What they don't know, won't hurt them!

exactly