Finally some Big XII football

adc7236

I don't know about anyone else but I have really been missing college football. Its nice to see some Big XII games. The Big XII is off to a good start with OK States victory over Alabama. I know I have seen some posts in the past that state they have trouble cheering for or having best wishes for other teams NU has played but not me.....always rooting for Big XII teams as longs as they are not playing our Huskers. Its tough to root for CU though based on my EXTREMELY bad experiences there with there fans.

I don't know about anyone else but I have really been missing college football. Its nice to see some Big XII games. The Big XII is off to a good start with OK States victory over Alabama. I know I have seen some posts in the past that state they have trouble cheering for or having best wishes for other teams NU has played but not me.....always rooting for Big XII teams as longs as they are not playing our Huskers. Its tough to root for CU though based on my EXTREMELY bad experiences there with there fans.

I agree, I always root for Big 12 teams. Although I agree with you about Colorado.

It wouldn't bother me at all if Rutgers pounded on KSU...which last I saw they were up 14-0 at the end of the 1st.

Watching that game right now and KSU is not looking good. I know Freeman gave us the big bone but I still want the Big 12 to look good. I get tired of hearing the Big 12 is a weak conference.

It wouldn't bother me at all if Rutgers pounded on KSU...which last I saw they were up 14-0 at the end of the 1st.

Watching that game right now and KSU is not looking good. I know Freeman gave us the big bone but I still want the Big 12 to look good. I get tired of hearing the Big 12 is a weak conference.

Yeah...can't argue with that. Just for me, living in kansas, for ksu to lose it is 1 less thing for them to talk about... :)

Yeah...can't argue with that. Just for me, living in kansas, for ksu to lose it is 1 less thing for them to talk about... :)

I can understand your pain to some degree with you living in Kansas. I am in Colorado, but other than game day, I don't have to deal with the tree huggin', granola eaters from CU that often..... as many of them, IMO are fair weather fans.

Besides sCUm, OU, and KSUcks I root for everyone else in the bowl games. I hope Boise State beats OU's a$$!!!!! Rutgers has their game pretty much locked right now.......what bowl game is sCUm playin in???? Oh........that's right......................THERE NOT!!!!! :lol:

Your right, it appears Rutgers will smoke KSU. .... I still have a small hope A&M can pull it out against CAL. However, even as a Big 12 fan, I still sing praises to the football gods that sCUm is not in a bowl game!!!