Who should we fire next!!! LOL!!!

I thought the first thing I would see is a fire Coz topic. LOL..

Two games in a row that Coz has done his job as good as anyone else could have. 2 turn overs cost us the game. If you can't execute the plays being sent in, it doesn't matter who the coach is. This coaching staff has got this program moving forward and if we are lucky they might just stay around a little longer.

Hats off to Coach Callahan, Coz and the rest of the staff. It's nice to see how upset these loses make us fans, because the coaches have us believing once again that we can win any game against any team.

Can't wait till next year.

GBR!!! :clap:clap

Very good points. I had forgotten my attitude during the Solich mini-era .... it really felt like we could, and likely would, LOSE any game. Obviously you can win or lose just about any game in college football, but you're right, it's really nice to actually be optimistic about our Huskers again. Thanks for changing the perspective a bit, great post!

I think the staff should stay in tact....yeah there were some questionable for sure, but if that fake punt would have worked all of the trolls, and everyone else for that matter on this board would be calling BC a genius and that he has huge balls to call a trick play at that point in the game.

I guess the trick plays got the best of us this game. They don't always work!

I thought the first thing I would see is a fire Coz topic. LOL..

Two games in a row that Coz has done his job as good as anyone else could have. 2 turn overs cost us the game. If you can't execute the plays being sent in, it doesn't matter who the coach is. This coaching staff has got this program moving forward and if we are lucky they might just stay around a little longer.

Hats off to Coach Callahan, Coz and the rest of the staff. It's nice to see how upset these loses make us fans, because the coaches have us believing once again that we can win any game against any team.

Can't wait till next year.

GBR!!! :clap:clap

:clap:clap Hit it right on the head!

We should probably fire everyone and become the next Alabama.

I mean, look at all the top schools. Ohio State, USC. They always fire the coaches after a dissapointing loss and look where they are!

As much as I'd like to, I can't take credit for that. I read it on another board.

Maybe we should fire Grixby.... :angry:

I actually thought Grix played a pretty good game myself. :hmmph

I thought so he did to. If nothing else he was fired up. :)

GBR!!!

Grixby was in on a lot of plays today and I was pleased with how he played. He layed that one receiver out and that guy was out cold too.............I felt bad for the guy.