So there I was.....

...back in Lubbock, the Red Raiders football program was being taken over by none other than General Bobby Knight. In his first practice, Knight punched Graham Harrell in the arm ending his career. Immediately following the incident...

...SportshockCenter rushed to the scene to do a 78-day expose' on the BREAKING NEWS incident, titled "KNIGHT IS ONE TOUGH LOVER... and Colorapo football players still like to rape blonde kicker girls" - albeit not nearly as tough as...

...take it to Dick Vermeil's house as a show of goodwill. Vermeil started crying like a baby and blubbering on that "Things like this mean to world to him and it shows him just how much he means not only as a coach, but as a person." After he got done bawling...

(Sorry...trying to break the chain of every other continuance going back to man on man butt-sex)

...take it to Dick Vermeil's house as a show of goodwill. Vermeil started crying like a baby and blubbering on that "Things like this mean to world to him and it shows him just how much he means not only as a coach, but as a person." After he got done bawling...

(Sorry...trying to break the chain of every other continuance going back to man on man butt-sex)

there was a knock at the door. Vermeil went to answer and it was none other than Trent Green who apparently missed his ole ball coach. "Hey Coach, I'm here for the gang bang." ("Old School" reference)

"Wow Trent, despite what it looks like it's not that kind of party!" Vermeil exclaimed.

"You must have thought..."

........to fight with it, and after successfully detaining the raptor, she swallowed it whole and immediately the missing part of her a$$ grew back. Lee stood there in amazement and then......

Corso ate Rosie, hoping that the same regenerative process would help him regrow his genitalia, but alas it failed. and then...

........to fight with it, and after successfully detaining the raptor, she swallowed it whole and immediately the missing part of her a$$ grew back. Lee stood there in amazement and then......

Corso ate Rosie, hoping that the same regenerative process would help him regrow his genitalia, but alas it failed. and then...

... my ditch shrooms started to wear off, and I found myself back in my front yard with my neighbor Iggy Pop licking my cheeto fingers...so I quickly took a hit from the resin that happened to be lying on one of his several shoulder blades, and found myself back in....