Fire Charlie Weis

Wow did anyone see him run the fake punt against LSU on his own 30 yard line, guess what ND isn't firing this guy? I guess more people than Callahan would make that call... you people need to realize its a gutsy call you'd only see in a bowl game.

by the way I loved Callahans call of this and if Shanle could have executed better it would have worked and no one would be talking about it. Just posted this for all of you Callahan haters to see.

Wow did anyone see him run the fake punt against LSU on his own 30 yard line, guess what ND isn't firing this guy? I guess more people than Callahan would make that call... you people need to realize its a gutsy call you'd only see in a bowl game.

by the way I loved Callahans call of this and if Shanle could have executed better it would have worked and no one would be talking about it. Just posted this for all of you Callahan haters to see.

I think some where Callahan was sitting back and smiling. :lol:

GBR!!!

Would someone please tell me why Frontbutt gets a pass on everything even though he hasn’t accomplished anything at the college level? He is the coach for the most over-hyped over-privileged University in the nation and that is it. He has yet to beat a Top 10 team which is the same knock Callahan gets. He gets out coached every time they play a quality opponent aside from the USC game in South Bend. His best win is against Michigan last year which is the exact same team that Callahan beat. If he wasn’t the coach at Notre Dame nobody would give a crap about the guy. Hopefully next year Notre Dame will get treated like every other team in the nation and actually go to a bowl game they deserve.

Frontbutt=Greatest Offensive Mind Ever :madash

Would someone please tell me why Frontbutt gets a pass on everything even though he hasn’t accomplished anything at the college level? He is the coach for the most over-hyped over-privileged University in the nation and that is it. He has yet to beat a Top 10 team which is the same knock Callahan gets. He gets out coached every time they play a quality opponent aside from the USC game in South Bend. His best win is against Michigan last year which is the exact same team that Callahan beat. If he wasn’t the coach at Notre Dame nobody would give a crap about the guy. Hopefully next year Notre Dame will get treated like every other team in the nation and actually go to a bowl game they deserve.

Frontbutt... :rollin

But yes... What has Notre Dame accomplished lately? Not much, except getting blown out by top ten teams. Whereas Nebraska always plays them down to the wire.

When I saw ND go for the fake punt on their own 30 in the first quarter, I just started laughing.

I actually chuckled a little when they ran that play. Nebraska attempts it and fails, it's called a stupid play. ND attempts it and fails, it's a gutsy call. chuckleshuffle

I understand Weiss going for it a little bit more. LSU has a pretty good O and ND's defense is the teams weak point. Can understand Weiss trying to keep his D off the field. On the other hand, Auburn's offense isn't anything special this year and our defense is pretty good. For this reason, i don't agree with BC going for the fake. But i can respect both as gutsy calls.

I'm just interested to see how many consecutive bowl losses or 3-4 loss season it takes for the media/coaches to stop putting ND in the preaseason 'elite'.

I also saw the same thing, and weiss is 0-5 since starting at ND. I thought this was completely hilarious. A good number of people on here are calling for Callahans head for losing against top ten teams by a little bit. Then Weiss is 0-5 yet people still think he is the greatest coach ever. Yes he accomplished a lot at the pro level, yet didnt callahan? On top of that Weiss is doing all this with 75% more talent on his roster than Callahan has. Man Callahan sure sucks. :sarcasm

I respect Notre Dame's traditions and touchdown Jesus ect. But darnit make Notre Damn earn the BCS. LSU played like a national champ team last night. Made all of the SEC proud. Even us Auburn fans who consider LSU our most hated rivals were enjoying watching ND get spanked. Jamarcus Russell is a monster. I'm with you guys. I am sick and tired of watching Notre Dame play in bowl games they don't deserve. That fake punt call immediately made me think of the one you tried on us. I just laughed when I saw Weiss's expression. I think he was trying to show Bill Callahan how it's done. lol Go Huskers and Warrrrr Eagle!!!!.

Have a great day everyone!!!

I respect Notre Dame's traditions and touchdown Jesus ect. But darnit make Notre Damn earn the BCS. LSU played like a national champ team last night. Made all of the SEC proud. Even us Auburn fans who consider LSU our most hated rivals were enjoying watching ND get spanked. Jamarcus Russell is a monster. I'm with you guys. I am sick and tired of watching Notre Dame play in bowl games they don't deserve. That fake punt call immediately made me think of the one you tried on us. I just laughed when I saw Weiss's expression. I think he was trying to show Bill Callahan how it's done. lol Go Huskers and Warrrrr Eagle!!!!.

Have a great day everyone!!!

yep, old Charlie had to eat a big old piece of humble pie.......ND had no business in this game and it showed just how poor their defense really is......most of the SEC teams could whip up on some Irish butt...sad, but their fans travel well and it's all about the money......

I don't understand how you guys can be saying these things. Coach Weis has the greatest QB to ever suit up. They won you just missed it, or at least it will sound that way by next year. No more sacralidge (spelling). Honor thy father of college football. I am so disappointed in all of you.

Say it isn't so Betty.