Florida OSU

DaveH

Two words: Speed Kills.

I was impressed with Florida's offensive output but more impressed with their defense. Again we see another fast defense just completely take what is to be a good offense completely out of a game. USC did it with Michigan, LSU did it with Notre Dame, and now Florida does it to Ohio St. You could also say Auburn did it to us in the second half of the Cotton Bowl.

I see us making efforts on the defensive side to recruit better, faster players and I like that but we are not where these championship caliber defenses are and have some work to do. Go Blackshirts!

I still say it's not as bad as we beat Florida in the 90's ;)

but props to FL. Now I have to go and hang my head in shame while I admit to my Florida friend that I was wrong....and that Florida deserved to be there. And that the SEC is strong this year.

What a pathetic game. I only watched Smith one other time this year (against Michigan) and he looked like such a pitiful QB. It's one thing to lose the NC game after getting named Heisman...but to totally get blown out and have a terrible passing percentage? Wow.

Yeah Florida absolutely dominated OSU in every aspect of the game tonight!!!! Hats off to them........... :thumbs

I'm not a Florida fan, but I do like them better with Urban Meyer and will always like them best out of the Florida schools. I'm glad to see Chris Leak go out a champ. That kid has had to deal with a lot of crap over his career.....a career that has seen 3 coaches, 3 different offensive systems and a career that has seen and heard lots of criticism. Dealing with fans that haven't fully supported him...still manages to be the all-time yardage leader in school history and only 2nd in TD's behind Danny Wunderfull.