ESPN just don't seem to get it.

I went to the link above and the page doesn't let me vote or set any of the teams in any order? I'll look at it later but for now it doesn't work for me?

I don't know if you tried this but it is a drag and drop. You drag the little number icon onto the team logo. Never mind this if you already did that and it still didn't work.

Rank 'Em: Best team of the last 10 years?

Florida shocked many in the college football world, winning the first Tostitos BCS National Championship Game, earning them the title as the best in the land. They took down Ohio State in a 1 vs. 2 matchup. With the win, the last page of this season is turned.

But what about history? The newly crowned champs were the best the college gridiron had to offer this season, but how do they stack up against the championship teams of the last 10 years? Are they better than Vince Young's Longhorns? Better than Eric Crouch's Cornhuskers?

We've listed the 12 teams with some kind of claim to the national title in the last 10 years (including split champions in 1997 and 2003), but the final order is up to you. Just drag the numbers onto the photos, and remember, you must rank all 12 to vote!

ESPN pussies just want USC to be ranked number one in a poll, and NU to be ranked last.

That's all they want.

Oh god...not more 'conspiracy theory' claims. Get over it.

Back to the comment about it being suspicious that they'd do the last 12 years (after NU's domination) is because it was pretty well stated in their previous 'all-time playoffs' that NU's Mid-90 run was the best of all time.

ESPN pussies just want USC to be ranked number one in a poll, and NU to be ranked last.

That's all they want.

Oh god...not more 'conspiracy theory' claims. Get over it.

Back to the comment about it being suspicious that they'd do the last 12 years (after NU's domination) is because it was pretty well stated in their previous 'all-time playoffs' that NU's Mid-90 run was the best of all time.

It's a list of the National Champions in the BCS era (and Bowl Alliance, the precursor to the BCS) era. Techniquely, 95 Huskers would fall into that as they played in the first Bowl Alliance national champion game. So the fact that that team is missing is a little suspicious. But this lists are kind of stupid anyway, so who really cares?