NFL Playoffs

admo

NFC

Seattle vs Chicago

Philly vs Saints

AFC

Patriots vs Chargers

Colts vs Baltimore

Great matchups... Is Seatle back? Are the Bears really contenders? How much longer can the Eagles keep winning? Is this the year of the Saints? Can playoff "untested" Phillip Rivers outshine Tom Brady? Will the Indianapolis Colts win a home game on the road when they return to Baltimore?

I'm saying - Bears & Saints, Patriots & Colts

Who do you like?

Bears over C Hawks

Saints over Eagles

Ravens over Colts

Pats and Chargers: TOSSUP!!!!

I think the bears will win this with defense and Grossman will have a decent game to give them hope, but he will blow it the next game. The saints are for real. The Colts dont have a chance on the road against the stiff Ravens Defense. The Pats will win if Brady plays like he is capable in the playoffs and if they can stop LT. He is a freak of nature. If they don't stop him, watch out super bowl.

Throwin' in my 2-cents

Bears over Seahawks....... Seattle barely beat an average Cowboys team at home. Bear's Defense

rolls at home in the cold.

Saints over Philly...... Saints are the feel good story of this year.....they have "Karma".... and Bush

Chargers over Colts...... Just because I freaken hope so....Chargers O and D are too strong !!!!

Ravens over NE...... Defense wins championships...proven time and time again.....except NCAA

Ravens may have best all-around LB core of all time.....

Just my picks....but if you would like to know, I finished 51st out of 100 in the Bowl pick em, so I really don't have a clue :)

Throwin' in my 2-cents

Bears over Seahawks....... Seattle barely beat an average Cowboys team at home. Bear's Defense

rolls at home in the cold.

Saints over Philly...... Saints are the feel good story of this year.....they have "Karma".... and Bush

Chargers over Colts...... Just because I freaken hope so....Chargers O and D are too strong !!!!

Ravens over NE...... Defense wins championships...proven time and time again.....except NCAA

Ravens may have best all-around LB core of all time.....

Just my picks....but if you would like to know, I finished 51st out of 100 in the Bowl pick em, so I really don't have a clue :)

Ravens play Colts, Chargers play NE.

:wtf .. yep, I am a complete idiot !!!! I guess that I was thinking ahead to what I projected as the AFC Championship game next week..... ;):sarcasm

I suppose that I just figured that the Ravens will beat NE in the AFC consolation game...LOL

I really am a football fan and coach......just dumb, I guess.... No wonder my fanatsy teams always finish near the bottom :lol: