any official news on bjax & bowman?

Best of luck to Brandon! :clap Thank you for everything you've done for the Nebraska Football program. Now go out and make us proud!!!!! Husker Nation will follow and support you.

(side note...Maybe the Denver Broncos will take him! That would be great for me and all my fellow Huskers here in CO!) :woo

i don't care how much weight Lucky puts on, he often falls at the first hit and his attitude is he does not want the ball 15-20 times per game..i don't think i want to feature a guy with that thought process unless he shows me he has changed.......there is a reason why cally had trouble finding one guy for the job as a feature back......they were all lacking something, none of them had developed into complete backs.....BJ was as close as we got as the season wore on...compared to many other highly ranked teams in the NCAA, our guys are just good, not excellent..none of them were feared or keyed upon by any of the defenses that played against us last season......

I have to agree 110% that Lucky get zero yards after contact!! He has good speed but has trouble seeing the open lanes. Not knowing a thing about our inbound backs, I would have to put Glenn at the top of next years team. I will miss BJax as I thought he was the true standout.

Didn't the Jets draft a pretty decent HB in last years draft?

I don't know how high they drafted one, but they used a running back by committee this year. They had Kevan Barlow, Cedric Houston, and Leon Washington. I look for them to let Barlow walk this offseason and look for another back either through the draft or free agency.