Wilson and Glenn

I love glenn, but come on he has no where near the talent that lucky or wilson doew, if he is the feature back then we are settling at that position

Have to disagree. Lucky is the faster back but can't see the holes. He get zero yards after contact. Glenn is the better back in my opinion.

Ridiculous.

Glenn.

ISU - first carry of the game...39 yarder (got tripped up).

Has plenty of speed...but enough power that if you catch him...the job isnt over.

I agree. If Glenn can balance out his game, add some elusiveness in there, and he will be the starter. Glenn can hold on to the ball and if he works on catching the ball and his pass blocking skills, he will be the starter.

but this could apply to all our RBs.

there is a reason, besides injury, Glenn was not given that many touches this year.........BC prefered Marlon or BJ who both had a chance to take it to the house.......Glenn has tons of talent, but a step or step and a half makes the difference.......why do you think he has said himself he wants to come down to 220 and gain some speed? he knows what's up and what he needs to do to get more touches....personally, i would rather see him go up from 230 to 240 and be a kick ass lead blocker like Rathman was when he played for NU......but Tom could also catch the ball......guy was a phenom when he played for the 49ers....

When Glenn first arrived on campus, I kind of hoped initially that he would get up to 235 or 245 and the staff would use him as one heck of a bowling ball. I can understand now though why he would like to get in the low 220s range. I expect him to show the coaches that he can handle a more varied workload. Plus, in the very back of his mind I know he dreams of one day playing in the NFL and it would likely make him more marketable to more teams being able to do so many different things from the running back spot.

Cody needs to continue honing his skills but the ability is definitely there. I spoke to one of his old high school quarterbacks a couple of months back and he said Cody can catch the ball fine although the Husker Nation doesn't know that yet.

I've noticed that there are still many people on this board who are Cody doubters. He has been an underdog before and I know people doubting him and what he can do will only motivate him to work harder.

All the years I have been watching him - I'm sure not planning on betting against him.

Go C-Train!!

When Glenn first arrived on campus, I kind of hoped initially that he would get up to 235 or 245 and the staff would use him as one heck of a bowling ball. I can understand now though why he would like to get in the low 220s range. I expect him to show the coaches that he can handle a more varied workload. Plus, in the very back of his mind I know he dreams of one day playing in the NFL and it would likely make him more marketable to more teams being able to do so many different things from the running back spot.

Cody needs to continue honing his skills but the ability is definitely there. I spoke to one of his old high school quarterbacks a couple of months back and he said Cody can catch the ball fine although the Husker Nation doesn't know that yet.

I've noticed that there are still many people on this board who are Cody doubters. He has been an underdog before and I know people doubting him and what he can do will only motivate him to work harder.

All the years I have been watching him - I'm sure not planning on betting against him.

Go C-Train!!

i love this kid too, but ultimately he will decide what type of player he will be...Corel Buckhalter was just a name at NU, but he has gone on in the NFL to be a solid, consistent player.....no reason Glenn can't get there as well.....unfortunately cally has either rightly or wrongly stero typed this guys play..and now cody has decided to try to change his profile...i wish this guy nothing but the best......great kid

I hope we don't ever end up having just one back that gets most of the carries. Give me 2 or more guys that can carry the ball or catch passes over 1 feature back. I like that every back we have does something better then the next one. I love it that we can bring Glenn in and he busts people up and gains yardage running the ball. Then we have Lucky who is the most dangerous when he is catching passes. Throw in Wilson's speed and power on the edge and we're golden. If they all stay healthy and learn to hold onto the ball teams will be in trouble.