Wilson and Glenn

I wouldn't think he would be considering leaving now. He has a chance to be the featured back if he really works at his position, not to take any thing away from Lucky. I just think he has all the tools, it's up to him to start working on his short comings at blocking and hanging on to the ball. If he wants to make a name for himself this is the year.

GBR!!!

if they are injured then they need to rest.

as far as Wilson transferring, wouldnt it be smarter for him to have transferred at semester so he could be at the new school for spring practice? i dont think that he is going to leave.

Smart and JUCO I-Back don't necessarily go hand in hand.

Listed this season at 6-foot and 230 pounds, Glenn wants to shed about 10 pounds before spring drills commence in March, Mahaffey said.

“He wants to prove he has a little more versatility,” the coach said. “He wants to be a little quicker.”

May god have mercy on the poor souls that have to tackle him next year :bonez

:yeah

Hopefully he is quicker without losing any strength. That would truly be scary.

Well if sitting them out is what is needed for a full healthy recovery then that is what should be done.

They are great athletes with good muscle memory so it shouldn't take them long to get back to where they were.

Has anybody heard if they will be doing any hydro therapy while they are out?

My crystal ball says: Kenny Wilson is going to go 'David Horne' and transfer to a I-AA or DII so he can be the feature back and not have to sit out a year.

What college is going to pick him up when he can hardly walk at this point? Especially since he may not even be ready come spring ball?

Like I said...I-AA or DII.

Me too...Me too.

Glenn told me after the season this year..."its going to be hard for any of them to out work me for start position."

After playing with him growing up...I believe him...and I dont think Lucky, Wilson nor anyone coming in will be able to out-work Cody for starting IB in 2007.

I hope Cody does it. I like his running style.

I really hope they are all healthy come fall. That's the most important part. Your horses have to be healthy for the race.