**BRI** Apparent missing child from a member - PLEASE UPDATE

I desperately need your help. I remember you saying that your a police officer in Des Moines, and well...My 15 year old sister went to Des Moines on Sunday to meet with her "boyfriend" from myspace (Our sperm donor has custody and allowed it)she was supposed to call when she got there and we haven't heard from her since. We don't know what to do and need your opinon.

Mods, you can move this (just wanted him to see it ASAP

I desperately need your help. I remember you saying that your a police officer in Des Moines, and well...My 15 year old sister went to Des Moines on Sunday to meet with her "boyfriend" from myspace (Our sperm donor has custody and allowed it)she was supposed to call when she got there and we haven't heard from her since. We don't know what to do and need your opinon.

she traveled alone to meet an unknown guy from myspace?? you are kidding, right? a 15 year old??

Is there any history of leaving before. If not you are more likely to get help. If this has happened in the past, missing for numerous days, it will turn out to be a waiting game.

You may be able to contact the myspace IP. They may have an address of the boy who responded to her or check her computer for information if possible.

This does not sound good. Do you live in Iowa? If not you can contact the FBI also. Interstate rules apply.

Get on the local news stations immediately if possible.

Try to contact America's Most wanted.

But get it started immediately.

Call the police and ask them where to file the report. I'm guessing they'd say to do it in both Omaha and Des Moines.

The quicker you can get people looking for her, the better.

I don't know if there are privacy issues at issue (I know, it's ridiculous), but I wonder if you can get on the phone with MySpace and find out something about this creep she went to see - or if her dad can get on the computer and log in under her name to find out something.

Good luck.

File a Missing Persons report ASAP!! Do it wherever you are from. The quicker you do it the quicker they can enter it into the NCIC. That is nation wide. They will also shoot a teletype to all agencies between Des Moines and Omaha! Do some digging, find out who this guy is. If you can...find out his Myspace address and give that to the Officers as well. Here in Texas that is what we do. It is pretty much standard practice everywhere. Make sure to tell the Officers that she is NOT a run away. Insist on having them list her as a MISSING PERSON! Good luck to you! If you have anymore questions don't hesitate to ask me. I don't know it all but I have taken a lot of missing persons reports in my day.

Can you attach a picture????

ANything