**BRI** Apparent missing child from a member - PLEASE UPDATE

Wow... I don't have anything to add other than to express my hope that things turn out well. Is the 'boyfriend' over 18? You might be able to get some sort of different charge based solely on that. I think that a "missing person" has to be missing for 48 hours... maybe some kind of statutory claim would get things moving.

And, FYI, the proper term is "Hanged"... so when we're all yelling loudly for it, we'll all be on the same page.

Wow... I don't have anything to add other than to express my hope that things turn out well. Is the 'boyfriend' over 18? You might be able to get some sort of different charge based solely on that. I think that a "missing person" has to be missing for 48 hours... maybe some kind of statutory claim would get things moving.

And, FYI, the proper term is "Hanged"... so when we're all yelling loudly for it, we'll all be on the same page.

Nope when it comes to children/minors there is no such thing as a "48 waiting period". That is only done in movies. No charge for being a boyfriend to a minor either. (Although if it was my girl, they would have hell to pay!) Unless you have proof that some type of "sexual contact" has occured. Well atleast here in Texas anyways. Anyways that is not important now. Any news?????!!!!!!!!!

Dude I'm sorry I haven't been on here in a few days!!!! Is there a way you can get me the address of this creeps house or something??? I know you probably don't have it, but I have to ask. Also I would definately file a report with the Omaha Police Department and get the ball rolling there. I would also contact the Des Moines Police Department yourself and speak to someone. I am actually a Polk County Deputy so I don't have any affiliation with the Des Moines Police Department, but I can still do what I can here for you. Here is a number you can contact at DMPD to see what can be done 515-283-4824 this is the main information desk and they should be able to get you in contact with a desk sergeant or a patrol officer. Keep me informed and if by some chance this guys address or something is out of the Des Moines city limits I will immediately notify someone for you and give you a number for Polk County Patrol Headquarters and get the ball rolling there as well...........my thoughts and prayers are with you.