NFL Channel

They were asking each other who has stood out so far in their eyes and Carriker's name was the 2nd one brought up. They asked is he better in a 3-4 defence or 4-3 and one of the guys said guess what he can play either and hes going to make a lot of money in the NFL. Hope he has a long and great injury free career.

GBR!!!

I think the NFL is REALLY gonna help our team in the next 2 years, with a bunch of players going early and often and even late guys like B. Jackson who wasnt even a full time starter. This will show players here that our 2-3 on the depth chart if they play a little and play well then have good camps they can still go pro and also open this up to our recruiting

i just hope all our huskers go to teams with a winning atmosphere and not get stuck with a team like Detroit.

detroitblows.jpg

Hey there!! You are talking to a lifetime lions fan!!! Take it easy I got enough problems. Besides Carriker isn't a wide receiver so we wouldn't dream of taking him!!

Huskergriff, do you think that Millen will take Calvin Johnson? I have a feeling that he will be scared off of him because of Mike Williams and Charlie Rodgers which would be a huge mistake IMO. CJ is probally the best reciever to enter the draft since Fitz in Arizona.