tom osborne

rsd2005

Thats what i thought.....lol...........the guy who pointed out what TO did in his last 10 years, failed to point out what happened in his first 15!!!!! TO had to recruit thugs to make it on the big stage. i don't think anyone can argue that.................Bill Callahan is not only recruiting athletes, but they are students as well(and ranked very high, btw). There is a reason we had 33 commits, now everyone is gettting it. Its alot better than the days of 18 commits and 3 decommitt on signing day. Bill Callahan and staff are the hardest working staff in CF. Husker fans should be very proud of what he is doing for our program!!

RSD

Since you are new to the board I would advise you to read the rules.

Everyone gets to post their opinions both pro and con. Trolling and flaming are out. Incite to riot is out. Abide by the rules or try another board. No threats intended just stating how the board is operated.

The woodshed is a forum were the gloves are off and if you want to man/woman up that's the place to go and there are rules there to abide by also. You will also need a password to access the forum. PM one of the mods or admin if you want to gain access.

Rawhide

hey rawhide, why did you just post that now? You posted on this thread quite a while ago and made fun of me, can i ask why you want me to go to the woodshed now? Seriously, i don't get it. I stand by everything i've posted, evedently, you guys have no credibilitiy. I don't want to go to the "woodshed" and get beat up by your buddies.........lets do it here and now.........I'm calling you out, dispute anything i've posted on this thread. I double dog dare you!

hey rawhide, why did you just post that now? You posted on this thread quite a while ago and made fun of me, can i ask why you want me to go to the woodshed now? Seriously, i don't get it. I stand by everything i've posted, evedently, you guys have no credibilitiy. I don't want to go to the "woodshed" and get beat up by your buddies.........lets do it here and now.........I'm calling you out, dispute anything i've posted on this thread. I double dog dare you!

anybody here remember Scott Baldwin?..........he's a TO recruit..........he seems to get lost in the shuffle after the LP, and Peters deal. SB was Lawrence Philips about 3 yrs before LP stepped foot on campus. For those that don't know the story, google it..................TO just did the right thing again:)

I am betting he is letting you know that you are very close to crossing the line. Calling out one of the moderators or anyone for that matter is against the rules. You have been invited to go to the woodshed and throw as much smack as you want within the very lax limits. This is not the place. Just a friendly note!!!!

BigRedinOmaha, you can't even beilieve the lie you just told.............really, are you serious?.......what are you, like 13? The Almighty God, named TO asked for his name to be removed from the field(is that a hint), he was very lucky that a guy named Bob Devaney handed him the reins............btw, there is a guy who is still the Defensive Coordinator at the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, who left NU the day TO was named head coach...................I don't know about you, but i don't want to wait 20 years for another NC!

Monte Kiffin was just on 1620 yesterday saying Coach Osborne is one of the classiest people he knows and he talks fondly of his time at Nebraska.

You conveniently use half truths as the basis of your arguments. Kiffin did not leave Nebraska the day Coach Osborne was named head coach. When he was named head coach he named Kiffin his defensive coordinator and he held that position through 1976.

anybody here remember Scott Baldwin?..........he's a TO recruit..........he seems to get lost in the shuffle after the LP, and Peters deal. SB was Lawrence Philips about 3 yrs before LP stepped foot on campus. For those that don't know the story, google it..................TO just did the right thing again:)

Did you actually try researching it yourself? It is so sad that you would attack someone with mental problems such as Baldwin. He went off his meds when he had his confrontation with the police. Another example of using half truths to back up your argument.

Hey RSD, what about Jeff Souder, a Callahan recruit who got shot in Omaha? or Major Culbert, who was accused of sexual assualt before he even got here. In case you didnt go to high school, or were to much of a "social liability" to hang out with anyone who was involved in athletics, the majority of 18 year old football players drink, smoke pot, vandalize, get in fights, have sex, and generally are stupid. When you have 180 kids on the football team, as TO did, there are going to be idiots among them. No one, even Callahan is immune. TO's greatest strength and his greatest liability was his compassion and his stalwart belief in people, and that they could change for the better.