Kicker?

Syzygyone

I look for Adi to be the kickoff and long field goal kicker and Wesch to handle the shorter field goals.

And with Adi being responsible for the kickoff duties as well. Did you guys see his clips on BRWU, he was kick the ball out of the back of the end zone. And on that one field goal he kicked a 50 yard field goal that looked like it would of been easily good from 60 maybe 65.

I look for Adi to be the kickoff and long field goal kicker and Wesch to handle the shorter field goals.

And with Adi being responsible for the kickoff duties as well. Did you guys see his clips on BRWU, he was kick the ball out of the back of the end zone. And on that one field goal he kicked a 50 yard field goal that looked like it would of been easily good from 60 maybe 65.

I was going to mention those clips of him. Has anyone seen the 57 yarder he booted? That is flipping crazy. Every KO I've seen went out the back of the end zone.

Just to play devils advocate, remember he kicks off a tee in HS. That said, im sure he will be our kicker, and be able to hit them longer then congdon (not that thats saying much)

kick offs are on tees in college too, just shorter ones. But that inch or so difference shouldnt makea 20 yard difference.

I think what he means is for XP's and Field Goals. They have those flat tee's they use to set the ball on. Not trying to be an a$$, just pretty sure that's what hastingshusker is talking about.

Just to play devils advocate, remember he kicks off a tee in HS. That said, im sure he will be our kicker, and be able to hit them longer then congdon (not that thats saying much)

kick offs are on tees in college too, just shorter ones. But that inch or so difference shouldnt makea 20 yard difference.

I think what he means is for XP's and Field Goals. They have those flat tee's they use to set the ball on. Not trying to be an a$$, just pretty sure that's what hastingshusker is talking about.

Thanks