Marlon Lucky's Hospital Stay

Bug Tooth

JEEZY CREEZY, LET IT GO FOR f#*k'S SAKE!

I think Scully and Mulder are free these days, why not give them a ring. I just don't understand what kind of information you want. NO ONE HERE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED, HOW THE f#*k WOULD ANYONE HAVE ANY INFORMATION FOR YOU? THINK ABOUT IT!!!! :bang

The internet is the only place to get factual information FREAKIN' NOT

Where else do you go? I posted the sources. They range in a wide variety of means. Yes, the internet was part of it. Please reference what you believe to be non-factual.

(We'll leave out the part of what I heard. Even though I've found it to be true.)

Thank you

The internet is proof that there is no intelligent life on earth.

Wow..How long can we keep this one up?

Bug Tooth..

The lack of any PR coming out with anything "Concrete" will probably only leave you with "It was a weather balloon" to use for contradicting the radio call in shows in your area.

In our overly legislated society, (everyone looking for a reason to sue) you probably have to wonder who would be liable for the Information or Lack of in this case, even making it hard for Marlon to get Life Insurance later on in life.

I'm sure if your worst fears are correct, and the Hospital or University actually came out publicly telling everyone, it would be very easy to show cause/effect (damages)..However..By not saying anything and leaving it to our own imaginations..We can and will probably assume much worse..Also providing a potential lawsuit for "Promoting?" a damaging image for Mr Lucky (By not saying anything).

They're all fkud either way.

This kind of stuff happens..I used to volunteer for Lincoln Personal Crisis before I moved out here..Some nights I'd get a dozen calls or so of people thinking they've lived long enough...Other nights, I'd get most my calls from people having problems with their meds and seeing visions.

I seemed to do the most good with these people when I was able to convince them they weren't alone...That MANY people have those feelings..And sometimes your best friend is Procrastination.

I still say that if you're worst fears are true, it's because of the gray skies..And any potential recruits on the Left Coast should be made aware of the potential for problems with that if they're susceptible.

JEEZY CREEZY, LET IT GO FOR f#*k'S SAKE!

I think Scully and Mulder are free these days, why not give them a ring. I just don't understand what kind of information you want. NO ONE HERE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED, HOW THE f#*k WOULD ANYONE HAVE ANY INFORMATION FOR YOU? THINK ABOUT IT!!!! :bang

I don't think it's really about that anymore :) It's become a discussion about whether it's a good idea to let the public know or not... at least, that's how I'm reading it. I think we all know that no one knows, that was settled in the first couple of posts :) I think it's fun for that reason, anyway.

Where else do you go? I posted the sources. They range in a wide variety of means. Yes, the internet was part of it. Please reference what you believe to be non-factual.

(We'll leave out the part of what I heard. Even though I've found it to be true.)

Thank you

Good lord, I thought I was the only one who ranted on endlessly about sh!t that nobody should really care that much about.

Besides, I am credentialed to teach government and I am pretty sure the Constitution guarantees us the right to Marlon Lucky’s privacy? Urrrr…uh….doesn’t it?

Thank you

Good lord, I thought I was the only one who ranted on endlessly about sh!t that nobody should really care that much about.

Apparently not, eh?

:rollin

Thank you

Apparently not, eh?

I guess not. :blink:

Thank you

Apparently not, eh?

I guess not. :blink:

"Bug Tooth is the CZAR of all Conspiracies"

While we're almost on the subject...Just in case anybody needs some "virtual" help..I just stumbled across this song a few minutes ago from one of my all time Favourite Rock voices.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytQywjWHyP8

Sunshower

Dark as roses, fine as sand

Feel your healing and your sting again

I hear you laughing and my soul is saved

On forgotten graves you cry

Crawl like ivy up my spine

Through my nerves and into my eyes

Cuts like anguish

Or recollections of better days gone by

But it's all right

When you're caught in pain

And you feel the rain come down

It's all right

When you find your way

Then you see it disappear

It's all right

Though your garden's grey

I know all your graces

Someday will flower

In the sweet sunshower

Eyes like oceans so far away

A feather trail to a better way

Worried mornings turn into days

Then into worried nights

But it's all right

When you're all in pain

And you feel the rain come down

Oh it's all right

When you find your way

Then you see it disappear

Oh it's all right

Though your garden's grey

I know all your graces

Someday will flower

Oh in the sweet sunshower

Oh in the sweet sunshower

In the sweet sunshower

I know all your graces

Someday will flower

In the sweet sunshower

And it's all right

All you'll be you are today

Are today

It's all right

All you'll be you are today

Are today.........

-Chris Cornell (from Soundgarten and Audioslave fame)

Again I'll say, if it was an attempted suicide, a police report would be on record stating that Marlon had done so. That is whether it was with a legal or illegal drug. Lets not assume just because you hear the word 'overdose' it automatically means he went to the street corner to buy some crack, or he was even on some type of pain killers. It could be from anything as simple as an Advil.

Also, if he did attempt to harm his life, Marlon would not be released from the hospital that quickly, especially if he took 300 pills as you say. He would likely be recommended for psychiatric evaluation, moreso if he had all these personal issues as you are hearing rumors he does.

If their is something being covered up, you have everyone from the hospitals, Marlon's friends and family, Lincoln PD and the medics doing a wonderful job.

But hey, I'm Elvis called. He said Tupac and JFK wanted to play a round of golf on Monday so I need to work on my swing. I might check this thread back after that happens.