Keller "I'm here to start"

huskerhaze

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

You cant hear this guys words,see his past stats,hear his passion for the game and not get excited.

Lets hope that he can walk the walk and do some special things.

I personally think that he will have a MONSTER year.

Man I cant wait for the Spring Game!!!!!! :bonez

If he throws the ball half as well as he interviews we’ll be in business.

"So-and-so, quarterback, University of Nebraska" during player introductions of a Monday Night game?

I might fall out of my chair.

if the WCO thrives at NU, and it looks as if it will, it is just a matter of time before we hear those magic words.

Coach Helfrich, who recruited and coached Keller at ASU, is in his second year as Colorado's offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach. Helfrich and Keller will be on different sides of the field this year.

Their pooping their pants in sCUm country already.

well i am glad to be in Iraq then, cause the smell would be unbearable. hopefully the stench will decrease to a level that i will be able to stand by the time that i get back.

Coach Helfrich, who recruited and coached Keller at ASU, is in his second year as Colorado's offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach. Helfrich and Keller will be on different sides of the field this year.

well i am glad to be in Iraq then, cause the smell would be unbearable. hopefully the stench will decrease to a level that i will be able to stand by the time that i get back.

It would not surprise me at all if the smell actually made it all the way over there. If the wind was just right....I'd say it could definately happen.

It would not surprise me at all if the smell actually made it all the way over there. If the wind was just right....I'd say it could definately happen.

well with the smell from the full porta-johns that is ever present and the sCUm stench mixed in with it, i think we might have to walk around with our gas masks on for the next 6 months

Good article. I'd actually be afraid if he didn't say he was here to start. Why else would he have come here.

As far as knowledge of the offense, it makes sense that Joe is ahead of him but Keller is in another class when it comes to talent IMO. He can make throws that Joe just can't. Like a deep out, from what I have heard.

really

what would everyone think is he was to say "I am just hear to walk-on, run the scout team, pay for my own college and ride the pine next year"

Good article. I'd actually be afraid if he didn't say he was here to start. Why else would he have come here.

As far as knowledge of the offense, it makes sense that Joe is ahead of him but Keller is in another class when it comes to talent IMO. He can make throws that Joe just can't. Like a deep out, from what I have heard.

really

what would everyone think is he was to say "I am just hear to walk-on, run the scout team, pay for my own college and ride the pine next year"

I am not sure what everyone would think, but give his situation if he said something benign like "I am going to try my hardest in the spring and see if I can make it." you might think he's a bit timid about the whole situation.

Instead, he said he was here to start, as he probably should have.

really

I am not sure what everyone would think, but give his situation if he said something benign like "I am going to try my hardest in the spring and see if I can make it." you might think he's a bit timid about the whole situation.

Instead, he said he was here to start, as he probably should have.

i was agreeing with you, i was not trying to be sarcastic. i know you might find that hard to believe, maybe i should have put in one of those :yeah thingee's