Alll-time favorite player

Brook

Rich Glover

Cory Ross/Zac Taylor

Rigoni

All time favorite would be Cory Ross hands down. Did more with less than any running back we have ever had. Left it all on the field every single play and during practice. He is the olnly good thing Pelini accomplished as far as I am concerned.

Pre BC Offense: Lawrence Ph. --He may have been mentally unstable, but he was the only running back I was never worried about tripping over his own feet before he got to the line of scrimmage, or fumbling as he was taken down. Every play he had the potential to run over a defender and break the TD run. The TF/LP era was by far the most exciting in Husker history. Those two were such great competitors that the games usually were over by the end of the first quarter.

Pre B.C. Def: Terrell Farley -He was the deference in the huskers having a devistating defense and an above average Defense. After TF left, the Husker defense was not nearly as feared.

B.C. Offense: Purify, Damn it, throw the ball to him more this season.

B.C. Def: McKewon, He cracks me up everytime I hear him

Pre Bc Off: Frazier

Favorite Husker all-time

Pre BC Def: Barron Miles

(kid was ridiculous, covered the best wrs and was great on special teams! Same size as Grixby I might add. LOL

BC Era Off: Purify

Bc Era Def: Turner

It is the kid's time now! You've seen flashes of what he can do but now it's time for the motion picture. I have great news guys. BT has bulked up quite a bit .

These 2 will definitely will be playing on Sundays to come.

Pre BC Offense: Lawrence Ph. --He may have been mentally unstable, but he was the only running back I was never worried about tripping over his own feet before he got to the line of scrimmage, or fumbling as he was taken down. Every play he had the potential to run over a defender and break the TD run. The TF/LP era was by far the most exciting in Husker history. Those two were such great competitors that the games usually were over by the end of the first quarter.

:yeah

He's not my favorite, but "yeah that" to your description.

Pre BC

Offense: Touchdown Tommie (of course)

Defense: T-Far

BC

Offense: Cory Ross (so far)

Defense: McKeon