Thunking about moving to Panama

Just got back from an extended vacation in South and Central America helping my dad drink away the memories of his third wife who was only 28 years old(what did he think was going to happen!) We went all over Brazil , Bolivia , Peru , Costa Rica and Panama. Panama was most excellent. I could easily spend the rest of my life on a beach there drinking tiquila and eating mushrooms. Finding Husker football games on TV at bars during season could be a problem though. They really get into soccer down there.

And you still would have better spelling than most of the people there. :)

Glad to see I wasn't the only one that thought that by the second sentence. In all seriousness though....I've only been out of the country 1 time and that was last August for my Honeymoon. 6 days in Jamaica really make you miss the old midwest....wait.....no it didn't. If we didn't have a 5 year waiting for us at grandma and grandpa's....we might have 'accidentally' missed our flight home.

I spent nine months in Brazil when I was a young man. I have also been to Costa Rica twice. I love Latin America and would recommend it to you for various reasons some of which you have already discovered. The United States will always be here waiting for you with open arms, so you might as well go live down south for a couple of years. Just being able to watch Brazilian girls standing on the street or beach talking to each other is reason enough!

I lived in Panama for 2 years and it was a blast. The fishing is awsome and the girls are VERY friendly.

Why don't you just come out and say it....you banged ALL of them!! :lol:

the girls are very friendly if you have money to spend

the girls are like that everywhere.

I lived in Panama for 2 years and it was a blast. The fishing is awsome and the girls are VERY friendly.

No their not!!! :hellloooo

ahhhhh G.I. me love you long time!!!! sucky sucky 10 bucky

that is what i was talking about about the girls in panama being friendly for money

i am sure you meant that everywhere there were girls like that not that girls everywhere were like that. because if that was the case every female on the board would have a price for a little sumtin sumtin