season grade

grade  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kinda hard to grade based on what you have said. Can't ever really be pleased with a season like this, but it is a little better than I expected considering the circumstances. I rated it a B based on this. Sadler seems to be able to motivate the squad, they are just in need of some more guns.

This season had alot of both B and C in it. If you would have asked me before the season if we would have 17 wins at the end of the year I would have laughed at you, but once we were doing well and were within reach of the NCAA tournament the losses to Iowa State, Colorado and Okie Light tonight actually stung.

Its a great building point for the future but it would have been nice to win at least two more games at the end.

This season had alot of both B and C in it. If you would have asked me before the season if we would have 17 wins at the end of the year I would have laughed at you, but once we were doing well and were within reach of the NCAA tournament the losses to Iowa State, Colorado and Okie Light tonight actually stung.

Its a great building point for the future but it would have been nice to win at least two more games at the end.

Well put.

I agree with 316......I gave them a B, but that was a little painful, because of the losses to ISU at home and the road losses to lowly Baylor and Colorado.....

We did have a great home game vs Texas that got away from us, and a great win at Tech and wins over KSU....

I agree, no way would I have predicted 17 wins coming into the year...and with the defections and the suspension of White, I think Doc did a great job of getting the most out of what he had....this is NOT A VERY TALENTED TEAM in comparison to the upper teir of the Big 12....

Based on all of that, I rounded up to a B instead of a C..... Look forward to next season......that is something I am not sure I ever said when Collier was here....

Good Luck Huskers and Doc !!!!1

I gave it a "B" based on what my expectations were of the team to start the season. They played inconsistant all year as they would play great in a few games and then lay an egg in a few others. Once Doc can get his type of players in here to play baseline to baseline, then I think we could be pretty good. But he has to change his whole game plan and center it around Maric while he is here if he wants a chance to win now. I think next year we will see a little more up and down pace when Maric hits the bench (we should be deeper next year), but we will still center the offense about Maric when he is in the game.

Things to look forward to? How about the obvious...7 new players coming in for us. Anyone who rates this season an F or even a D is ignorant at the situation Doc and our team went through this season.

According to you, I must be ignorant - and that may be the case. But, let's just assume that I am not, so that I can at least give some reasons as to why I gave it a "D". I think that the only way you can rate the season an "A" or a "B" is if the team made it to the dance. But alas....it was just the same 'ol mediocre team that took the floor. We're grading this year...not next. So, I gave it a "D" based on our B12 record and some horrible, embarrassing losses, and the fact that we finished the season very poorly. That is not to say that I'm not optimistic about next year. I think that Sadler is a good coach and we have a great recruiting class coming in - plus some key returning starters. I'm hoping at this time next year, I will be giving an "A" or "B" grade!

Things to look forward to? How about the obvious...7 new players coming in for us. Anyone who rates this season an F or even a D is ignorant at the situation Doc and our team went through this season.

I gave us a C as the maker of the poll, I don't agree with the ignorent statement though, we had a better season then most people thought but we had several winable games we lost and games we should have lost closer the last ok st game for example