QB Keller cited for disturbing the peace

wow, is this going to get over blown. The fact that someone called the police for a few words and a plastic cup, makes me think the someone who called knew who he was and wanted to embarass him.

That's my concern as well.

Plus I don't want 'Skersfan to ever be right about Sam.

But all these guys need to realize the responsibility that goes with their position. They're under a microscope here and ANY potential mistep will be blown up (Mountains out of 'skeeter bites).

Sure Sam probably did what we'd all like to SAY we'd do, but he's got to realize he's a target for anyone wanting a story.

I still remember the value of a parking spot when I lived on campus..If I found one near the Dorm, it would take either a Medical emergency, or a date with a "sure thing" to get me to move my car.

I'd be pissed to... if this seriously concerns people about his football career then wow. Think about it someone pulled in front of him and stole a parking spot, he yelled and threw a cup big deal. Theres a lot worse things Im sure people on this team are doing. I wonder who the hell would turn someone in for doing this and the fact that they did turn someone in for this makes me think they probably made the story sound worse than it was to the cops. :asshat

:yeah

What surprises me more...how do you ticket someone for distubing the peace on some lady's word alone. I am not saying he did not do it but....I guess I can claim anything in Lincoln to get someone ticketed.

The cops should have ticketed the woman who took the spot Keller was waiting for.

Someone tell Dirk Koetter to quit dressing like a girl and trying to get Sam in trouble ...

44eca16158278-84-2.jpg

So far..Many (ok.two) of you have been saying it was a Girl..Has that been established, or is that your assumptions (Like My innitial one).

Someone tell Dirk Koetter to quit dressing like a girl and trying to get Sam in trouble because he lost his job because of him...

44eca16158278-84-2.jpg

So far..Many of you have been saying it was a Girl..Has that been established, or is that your assumptions (Like My innitial one).

Girl? Guy? Does not matter......who ever it was...they cried like a girl!!! No offense to girls.

The cops should have ticketed the woman who took the spot Keller was waiting for.

Someone tell Dirk Koetter to quit dressing like a girl and trying to get Sam in trouble ...

44eca16158278-84-2.jpg

So far..Many (ok.two) of you have been saying it was a Girl..Has that been established, or is that your assumptions (Like My innitial one).

Channel 6 said woman in their broadcast

True it doesn't seem like a big deal but it sure does show a big lack of maturity and self control for a senior who, unless he has no common sense, must realize he is under a microscope as the all but annointed starting QB.

Just a lack of good judgment. It's one thing to yell or honk your horn. It's quite another to take the time to get out of your car and throw something at the other driver who hapens to be a woman.

By a show of hands, how many people have NOT got pissed off and slung a few expletives someones direction when that has happened to them?

I know we expect these guys to be super human and above everyone else, but geez, lets be real, most of us would probably do something rather similar.

Every single day some yahoo pisses me off when I drive and I utter a few choice words. The difference is that I have self control and don't throw things at someone. For those of you who are dismissing this, throwing an object at someone can be considered assault.