injuries

http://journalstar.com/blog/huskers.php

Zac Bowman suffered a knee injury in a 7-on-7 drill Wednesday, and Kenny Wilson broke his leg carrying a television.

The extent of Bowman's injury in not certain, Bill Callahan said. It's not the same knee he hurt last fall that caused him to miss last season.

Wilson underwent surgery to repair his broken femur and will miss next season, Callahan said.

You have got to be kidding me!!! I swear if this causes him to miss one game I am going to freak out!! You would think they have some sort of idea, at least Bowman would as to how it feels compared to last year. This is going to hurt if it is serious, although it wouldnt be as bad as last year. They would probably move Thenarse back to corner so they can have four corners.

It is not the same knee, guys.

Exhale, and just wait for word.

I can't believe Wilson's injury, though. Unbelieveable....

You have to be a little worried though considering him getting injured last year and he's probably the best in our secondary!!!! Kenny Wilson getting hurt like that is crazy!!!! Son of a bi*^h it hurts to be a Husker right now!!!! :madash:madash:madash

Breaking a femur involved in some way with a TV? Ouch, he must have fallen down some stairs or something.

I really, really hope Bowman will be good by the season start. We need him in the secondary.

With Wilson out for the season now for certain, doesnt look like we will be redshirting any incomming RBs.

Too bad we don't have Okafor coming in this season. That guys a monster.

If okafor is a monster what does that make Castille?

You know I haven't seen Castille play. Collins is the complete package though. He's fast, and he can both run the ball and catch it. If he didn't commit so early he would be one of the most recruited running backs in the nation.

Breaking a femur involved in some way with a TV? Ouch, he must have fallen down some stairs or something.

I really, really hope Bowman will be good by the season start. We need him in the secondary.

With Wilson out for the season now for certain, doesnt look like we will be redshirting any incomming RBs.

actually Sean Callahan reported on the Husker Power Hour, that he drop the T.V.

and even with Wilson I think that Helu will redshirt and if Prince plays rb which right he is listed at he will, that would leave us with Lucky, Glenn when healthy, Culbert, Mendoza, and Castille. Plenty of quality backs

Too bad we don't have Okafor coming in this season. That guys a monster.

If okafor is a monster what does that make Castille?

You know I haven't seen Castille play. Collins is the complete package though. He's fast, and he can both run the ball and catch it. If he didn't commit so early he would be one of the most recruited running backs in the nation.

No he wouldn't he is good but just becasue he commited doesn't mean he is off limits just ask David Ross, Josh Freeman, and Travis Lewis, and about 100 other kids who have switched commits.

I am not sure who all has offered him and yes I think he is amazing but is not a national guy