***Practice report****

Did the question ever get answered if it is possible we will see Asante and Thenarse on the field at the same time in the safety positions? I would really love to see that, which would enable Washington to play a backup role at one of those positions, and still have two years to start with a redshirt, along with maybe moving Corey Young back there and letting him RS a year to get some differentiation. Its also possible that Eric Hagg will be playing safety which all of those guys are young and talented, just a thought.

Did the question ever get answered if it is possible we will see Asante and Thenarse on the field at the same time in the safety positions? I would really love to see that, which would enable Washington to play a backup role at one of those positions, and still have two years to start with a redshirt, along with maybe moving Corey Young back there and letting him RS a year to get some differentiation. Its also possible that Eric Hagg will be playing safety which all of those guys are young and talented, just a thought.

I would love to see this as well. I understand that they are both better suited for the SS position, but Thenarse is a freak, your telling me that he can't play the FS position? I wish they'd at least consider it and see what it looks like. Then again, I'm not payed the big bucks to coach terrifyingly inept secondaries. But either way, I'm excited to see how this position battle plays out, these are two fierce competitors and great players.

I would love to see this as well. I understand that they are both better suited for the SS position, but Thenarse is a freak, your telling me that he can't play the FS position? I wish they'd at least consider it and see what it looks like. Then again, I'm not payed the big bucks to coach terrifyingly inept secondaries. But either way, I'm excited to see how this position battle plays out, these are two fierce competitors and great players.

honostly if Green can be a FS I think Thenarse could be one... Thenarse and Asante NEED to be on the field as much as possible in my opinion. Wonder if it has been considered to make Green a CB again to free up the other safety spot for either Asante, Thenarse, or Culbert

Ya I would just like to know that they are at least considering it. If it doesnt work out then it doesnt work out, but I would at least like to have the piece of mind to know that they are trying to get the best guys on the field no matter what. I would hate to think that they would let Green start juts bc he has for two years and is an extremely hard worker. I love to hear about how hard he works but if there is someone else better they should play, bottom line. You cant tell me that Asante cant at least learn the free safety position. It is spring and he didnt even play safety in college from what I remember so its not like he is set in stone to learn this one position, they have moved green four times so why not move Asante to another position to better the defense? Once again I am not saying that it would without a doubt be the better move, but from what I have heard and just physical attributes I would say it is worth a shot.

I would love to see him there just like everyone else, and agree that the position cant be too bad to learn, I mean if Shanle could play it with is ever occuring horrid angles on tackles I would think he has a shot. But didnt Green play Safety in High School? Or am I mistaken about that. Im wondering if maybe that leads to a little advantage is he has past experience.

I would love to see him there just like everyone else, and agree that the position cant be too bad to learn, I mean if Shanle could play it with is ever occuring horrid angles on tackles I would think he has a shot. But didnt Green play Safety in High School? Or am I mistaken about that. Im wondering if maybe that leads to a little advantage is he has past experience.

Yes, Green played safety in high school.

**Mendoza hurt himself, don't know the extent....he'll need time, he's lost.

and mendoza was hit on the head with a giant anvil with the word "ACME" written on the side of it... it just like fell on him from outta NOWHERE..!

i swear to GOD i was only joking when i wrote that..!