54,200??? why not more

I did my part by being there, but we still did good... heres some totals I've heard from around the nation...

USC-16,000

LSU-18,000

Tenn- 19,000

Florida-48,000

Oklahoma- 24,000

so far we beat out everyone to my knowledge yet our fans are the most disappointed.

As for me I think we had a lot of people and support there to wow the recruits over and create a game like atmosphere for the players.

there are alot of teams in our conference that would love to get 54k in the stands for regular season games. Nothing to worru about.

No kidding. Is there a single other Big 12 North team that averages 54,000+ at their regular season home games? Maybe Mizzou? I'd say 54,000 for a spring game is pretty damn good.

54,000 is a gross overestimate. I personally counted 12.

I counted 23,528... then out of no where a cup hit me in the head... and I lost count...

That was Nicole's cup - she managed to hop a plane and get to the game, and had a seat a few rows above you. She stood up to cheer and lost her balance on her high-heeled tennis shoes. As she was flailing her arms about to try and regain her balance (didn't work, by the way), her cup flew out of hand.

Just wait until she's a student and attending all the games - it'll be a one-woman CU show...