why????

Yesterday a guy a reporter from kc that was on 1620 with sipple and sean callahan picked mizzou over Nu for the north, also herbeirst picked mizzou also, I am not suprised that herbreit is going agianst NU but the other guy also what is this, they have no defence what so ever and no running game. come on people need to get their heads out of their rear

It is possible. They have ATM and TTech at home and go to OU. They also have NU & IA ST at home, go to CU and KSU and play KU in Kansas City, so their schedule isn't really that tough. I think a lot of people think we'll have similar outcomes in conference but they will beat us at home.

The media just love chase daniel. They are just in love with the offense. Too bad they have no inside running game, And you will not beat top teams in the big 12 if you cant run inside. The true weakness of thier brand of spread.

And with graduation, alot of holes on defense, that wasnt exactly dominant last year.

Last year would have been MU's year, they missed. Too bad, so sad.

Already with the complaining that not every single media outlet picks us to win the Conference Regular Season, Big XII Championship game and National Chamionship?

Make sure someone posts the complaint when they DON'T give Keller the Heisman before the season starts.

Hopefully, this lack of respect will only serve to motivate our guys through the offseason; however, with Herbstreit, I don't think anyone gives a "you know what" about what he thinks. It'll be decided on the field. Mizzery has to keep Daniels healthy, he got really banged up towards the end of the year from the NU game on.

I think Chase Daniel is an excellent college QB: the kind of dual-threat, tough kid we used to like a lot ourselves.

Martin Rucker should have been a Husker.

Chase Coffman is an outstanding tight end, too.

It is entirely reasonable to have high expectations of Missouri, and to doubt NU's ability to replace Zach Taylor with ANY first year starter.

I think Chase Daniel is an excellent college QB: the kind of dual-threat, tough kid we used to like a lot ourselves.

It is entirely reasonable to have high expectations of Missouri, and to doubt NU's ability to replace Zach Taylor with ANY first year starter.

just to let you know the heisman canadate from 3 years ago (Keller) has started, and ganz and davis have taken snaps in games

and to the rest of you complaining shut up

just to let you know the heisman canadate from 3 years ago (Keller) has started, and ganz and davis have taken snaps in games

He's entitled to his opinion. Let it go.

I believe a running back or two and a wideout also took some snaps in games, not to mention the punter, but that doesn't mean they can see the field, and understand the offense, and replace Zach Taylor.

Keller does not have a rocket arm, nor is he a threat in the running game, so he will have to demonstrate an excellent grip on probably the most complex passing game in college football.

Now I realize he throws a very catchable (nose down) ball according to his receivers, but seeing the field is key to the WCO, and that does not come easily. Familiarizing yourself with all the personnel, and all the packages those personnel form, and getting the offense into the right play, are all open issues that Keller needs to demonstrate he can handle.

Chase Daniel has already demonstrated that he can run the Tiger offense, and he does it real well.

I think you are a "canadate" who should microwave himself a big helping of shut-it stew.

To the post above me...

Have you seen Keller play :hellloooo His vision of the field is probably his biggest strength along with feeling the pocket. Also Keller has a much, MUCH stronger arm than Zac Taylor did so saying he doesnt have a rocket arm doesnt make since in your comparison of replacing Taylor. Also Zac Taylor wasnt any more of a running threat than Keller so that shouldnt be a problem.

I believe a running back or two and a wideout also took some snaps in games, not to mention the punter, but that doesn't mean they can see the field, and understand the offense, and replace Zach Taylor.

Keller does not have a rocket arm, nor is he a threat in the running game, so he will have to demonstrate an excellent grip on probably the most complex passing game in college football.

Now I realize he throws a very catchable (nose down) ball according to his receivers, but seeing the field is key to the WCO, and that does not come easily. Familiarizing yourself with all the personnel, and all the packages those personnel form, and getting the offense into the right play, are all open issues that Keller needs to demonstrate he can handle.

Chase Daniel has already demonstrated that he can run the Tiger offense, and he does it real well.

I think you are a "canadate" who should microwave himself a big helping of shut-it stew.

ar said let is go but you are making it too hard and easy