New to Husker Board

Hello everyone. I just joined this board. I hope to have some positive posts here.

I have been tracking the Huskers since 1970 when I was 5 years old. My father became head of security for the locker room a few years later. As a kid, we had two tickets in the south stadium. When it wasn't my turn to go to a game, my dad would take me to work at 11:00am and I would roam the stadium. At the end of the game, I would work my way to the beginning of the "old" tunnel and wait for him to come get me. He took me into the locker room several times. One time, he introduced me to Rich Glover and Vince Ferragamo. I have many fun stories about my childhood adventures at Memorial.

I am looking forward to posting some interesting Husker lore.

Hello everyone. I just joined this board.

***SNIP***

Welcome to the Board. We always like having new blood around - especially since they have to spring for the beer and pizza. I'll take a pepperoni and black olive, and, what the hell, a six pack of Bud.

Excellent idea. it'll be like Old School. "Get me a fresh beer... NOW!" :lol:

Welcome RaisedHusker. :thumbs

***SNIP***

Welcome to the Board. We always like having new blood around - especially since they have to spring for the beer and pizza. I'll take a pepperoni and black olive, and, what the hell, a six pack of Bud.

Just like you learned to never take candy from a stranger....NEVER tell a stranger that you'll take a pepperoni with black olives.....that is unless they buy you a drink FIRST.

***SNIP***

Excellent idea. it'll be like Old School. "Get me a fresh beer... NOW!" :lol:

Welcome RaisedHusker. :thumbs

I love it! I'll take a Busch Light keg...don't forget the tap! :waste

Oh, and welcome to the board!