ATH Keelan Johnson

I like Keelan as a playmaker/gamebreaker. I hope he stays N. ASU doesn't have the exposure we have. The new staff is going to get this guy playing time if he has the wheels and shows the desire.

I agree with you chamrocck. I think if he really wants to become a bigger name then he needs to come to a larger school. Nothing wrong with ASU though because the women down in that area are hot!!!!

He was gonna play safety, so maybe this will open the door for P.J. Smith to pull the trigger.

You Think So? :wasted

When he started to talk about the possibilities about wanting to stay closer to home, even though he was committed to NU and

was 75% IN, I figured he was 99% gone at that point--just another slow play--solong, see ya and have a nice rest of your

life. :corndance:corndance:corndance

Recruiting definately needs to be changed--some of these "commits" for too long have been USING NU to catch a free

ride in order to garner more interest from their preferred school or to scare up more interest ala Zach Domicone or

Simi Kuli. :box

Ahhh you just figured that one out??!! ;) They have been doing that since this stupid "star rating" thing started. <_<:lol:

Recruiting definately needs to be changed--some of these "commits" for too long have been USING NU to catch a free

ride in order to garner more interest from their preferred school or to scare up more interest ala Zach Domicone or

Simi Kuli. :box

Ahhh you just figured that one out??!! ;) They have been doing that since this stupid "star rating" thing started. <_<:lol:

Simi Kuli was a five star number 1 juco player before he commited so that example doesn't work but Eric Harper, Darius Parish, and Zach Domicon are good examples of that