Weight: 195 lbs.

40 time: 4.5

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Arizona

Favorites: Verbal Nebraska

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: :star:star:star

Big Red Report: :star:star:star

Assessing the talent: Johnson recently attended camps at both Nebraska and Arizona and has received offers from both. He is a RB / S prospect who earned first team all region last season. Also plays on his HS basketball team.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 20% yet another talented prospect from AZ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its true, he is committed. Some people are saying that he is extremely underrated and he will be a high three star or four star by the end of the season. I wonder what position they are looking at him for. My guess would be corner. 6 foot, 4.5 speed, sounds pretty good to me. Maybe with this guy being for Arizona this will start the chain of Jordan, Anthony, and Barbour. Last one is a stretch but one can hope.

The staff seems to really be zoning in on exactly what they are looking for. All these kids no matter what there star ranking are good size and excellent speed and ability.

If you look past the stars at what a 17 year old can mature into, you have the game wrapped up. I think our coaches are great at that.