your player to look out for

my guy to watch is sam keller. the running game will be improved, the o-line will be too. i think he has a HUGE chip on his shoulder after ASU blew it. he wants to go pro and this is his last season to prove it. just watch! all of taylor's single season records are going bye-bye!

on defense, i think ruud will finally earn some of the sometimes generous hype he gets. a new position and senior leadership--i think he plays huge!

Both of those would be very nice to see.

my guy to watch is sam keller. the running game will be improved, the o-line will be too. i think he has a HUGE chip on his shoulder after ASU blew it. he wants to go pro and this is his last season to prove it. just watch! all of taylor's single season records are going bye-bye!

on defense, i think ruud will finally earn some of the sometimes generous hype he gets. a new position and senior leadership--i think he plays huge!

There are more players with something to prove on this team than there are proven players! Keller, hype and being snubbed at ASU - Murtha, hype and injury prone - Bowman, hype and injury prone - Asante, 5 star from juco, can he be that good in D1 - Grixby, trying not to suck - Octavian, living up to potential - Lucky, time to actually be the fetured back - Glenn, chance to become the featured back and injury prone - Ruud live up to family and fan expectations - Whole D line, chance to prove thier not the weakness of the defense - Purify, chance to not piss his career away - Todd Peterson, chance to show he's a potential starter - J B Phillips, he could show he's good for something (H-Back) - Andre Jones, has a chance to show he has growth potential.......any I missed?

There are more players with something to prove on this team than there are proven players! Keller, hype and being snubbed at ASU - Murtha, hype and injury prone - Bowman, hype and injury prone - Asante, 5 star from juco, can he be that good in D1 - Grixby, trying not to suck - Octavian, living up to potential - Lucky, time to actually be the fetured back - Glenn, chance to become the featured back and injury prone - Ruud live up to family and fan expectations - Whole D line, chance to prove thier not the weakness of the defense - Purify, chance to not piss his career away - Todd Peterson, chance to show he's a potential starter - J B Phillips, he could show he's good for something (H-Back) - Andre Jones, has a chance to show he has growth potential.......any I missed?

:yeah

How about the O-line?

There just seems to be a lot less set in stone this year, whereas last year, we felt really good at QB, HB, and LB.

Thats what I said too about the backfield and LBs, but Amen to the O Line, they should be better, Byford and Slauson were pretty consistant and did well last year, the rest of the group still needs to prove themselves as the real deal not just look the part.

Had to chime in...

These are my guys that are essential to have best years thus far and go to next level...

Offense - Keller, Lucky, Nunn

Defense - Suh, McKeon, Jones

These are my additional guys that if they have great years will bring us back to the BCS!

Offense - Glenn, Peterson, Murtha

Defense - Octo, Thenarse, Asante

My X factor is Bowman and he can fit into either category.

:power

i agree with a lot of people have something to prove. however, keller will have the ball in his hands every play. i seriously think he could be a tremendous player next year and ruud knows how to get it done and i see him stepping into a senior role (and i agree Mckeon!!) will bring a REAL fire back to the blackshirts....

i guess the biggest breakout performance i would like to see is from Cosgrove and Callahan. call a college game from start to finish, make adjustments every game and during games, and go for the FU#*ING JUGGULAR!!

i agree with a lot of people have something to prove. however, keller will have the ball in his hands every play. i seriously think he could be a tremendous player next year and ruud knows how to get it done and i see him stepping into a senior role (and i agree Mckeon!!) will bring a REAL fire back to the blackshirts....

i guess the biggest breakout performance i would like to see is from Cosgrove and Callahan. call a college game from start to finish, make adjustments every game and during games, and go for the FU#*ING JUGGULAR!!

:yeah

Or at least in the 3rd qtr so we could get some f**kin points and close the door.

:clap:clap:clap

Amen! I'd love to see all that also!

:clap:clap:clap

Amen! I'd love to see all that also!

Bill's gonna have to flex his pimp hand.........Smack goes USC! :box

I am going with Curenski Gilleylan. He was clocked at something like 4.36 or something like that. Someone mentioned Mendoza for a special teams threat, well to me this guy might be the biggest threat we have next year. If anyone has a chance to watch this guys film he is freakishly fast. He is just as fast if not faster than hardy, thicker than hardy, and twice as good of hands. If we need a fast deep threat, or someone that can take an arrow pass the distance, I think this guy is our man.