WR Deion Walker

Being from Virginia, no one should EVER get worked up about these guys. Normally, if they are not staying close to home at VA Tech, Maryland, Tennessee, etc., they are staying on the East coast.

Don't know why these guys refuse to leave home, but that is just how they normally are.

Thanks for the heads up, Willie. I will consider this guy a long shot. If by chance he does sign with NU, I will consider it a pleasant, shocking surprise.

Geez, I wrote last February after those late decommitments that I wouldn't look at this board until signing day. But here I am again and will probably have my heart broken a few times. But I just can't stay away. I am a recruitaholic. Please help me rid myself of this addicting disease. :lol:

Being from Virginia, no one should EVER get worked up about these guys. Normally, if they are not staying close to home at VA Tech, Maryland, Tennessee, etc., they are staying on the East coast.

Don't know why these guys refuse to leave home, but that is just how they normally are.

agreed, would be a miracle to get him here.

^

Like I said, no one should even get their hopes up over this one.

FSU or USC is the way it looks.

Maybe those expectations were exceeded because DW had little (or none) to begin with...

My approach to recruiting: don't expect much; just be glad that some consider the Huskers (top 5); and, of course, be happy when a few are 'N'.

Hopefully Gabbert will continue to be in his ear. Gabbert just won the Elite 11 and can throw deep. I think with Keller this year and Gabbert in the future, we are going to see some great deep plays. Frankly, even though I loved how ZT played he wasn't suited to make the deep throws. You can't have talent like Keller and Gabbert and not utilize their strength on the deep throws. I was at the Elite 11 and Gabbert was hands down the best deep passer there...why not have 5 star receivers to catch those balls?!

Hopefully Gabbert will continue to be in his ear. Gabbert just won the Elite 11 and can throw deep. I think with Keller this year and Gabbert in the future, we are going to see some great deep plays. Frankly, even though I loved how ZT played he wasn't suited to make the deep throws. You can't have talent like Keller and Gabbert and not utilize their strength on the deep throws. I was at the Elite 11 and Gabbert was hands down the best deep passer there...why not have 5 star receivers to catch those balls?!

got to have the recievers to catch the throws, and get open to be able to throw them to. create the mismatches by having to double team others

you know the drill

Anyone know where we stand with this guy? Was he impressed enough by his visit to potentially come here for a Official for say the SC game or anything?

This guy would give our Offense so much potential in the future.

His list on Rivals has us slated as 3rd behind:

Florida St.

LSU

I'll try to find some more stuff out..... ;)