Petition to change the music at husker home games

Signed and sent...

Sorry but I love the idea. Go to some away games fellas. Places like K-State, Iowa State, Colorado have it loud, new and most importantly its not "Jessie's Girl". I know its a football game but some kick ass music that is actually turned up to a volume that normal (and by normal I mean people who don't travel to the game with there Big Red colostomy bag) people can actually hear it would just add to the already amazing atmosphere. Sign people, sign!

i agree with huskerhank. sometimes, just sometimes, huskervision takes away the intensity because instead of doing chants; they do a profile on a local businessman or something. show replays and stuff to fire up the crowd. that should be the petition.

i agree with huskerhank. sometimes, just sometimes, huskervision takes away the intensity because instead of doing chants; they do a profile on a local businessman or something. show replays and stuff to fire up the crowd. that should be the petition.

I own and dominate that Runza Hungry Helmet game!!! They can keep that (helps build up my severe lack of self-confidence :) )

But other than my absolute supremacy over that game, I completely agree with you. They could utilize the HuskerVision screens better, specifically for fans....

Since I sit there and listen to the music while I’m watching warm-ups I’m only signing that petition if they play The Black Crowes, Ben Harper, The Grateful Dead, The Stones, some non-pop Beatles, Hendrix, The Allman Brothers, and maybe some Marley. While we’re at it I don’t like Amigo’s so if they could bring in Taco Bell instead that would be great.

Since I sit there and listen to the music while I’m watching warm-ups I’m only signing that petition if they play The Black Crowes, Ben Harper, The Grateful Dead, The Stones, some non-pop Beatles, Hendrix, The Allman Brothers, and maybe some Marley. While we’re at it I don’t like Amigo’s so if they could bring in Taco Bell instead that would be great.

Make mine Chipotle.......

I'm not sure if recruits are swayed, and I'm not sure I am either, I go to the games to cheer for my favorite team......But.......the fact is other schools do it better. Iowa is recruiting my son (not NU unfortunately) and the games they have invited us to, the game day music really adds to the experience and they need the help, their "fans" spent just as much time cheering as they did booing their own players, but It still may not be something to just sweep under the rug too quickly. After all it can't hurt can it?

the funny thing is do you think these online petitions really get sent to people?

There's no "sign by this date because we are going to send this to the athletic director at 12pm"

These petitions start and STAY petitions. No one ever reads them.

Doesn't matter to me though. If you all are complaining about hearing the same music every Saturday, give your tickets to fellow Huskers that can't afford to go to the game every weekend.

I could give a f#*k about the music!!!! All that matters to me is what happens between the sidelines and endzones and that the Huskers are victorious in the end!!!! RAZE USC TO THE GROUND!!!!

So let it be written, so let it be done. RAZE USC TO THE GROUND!

So will this be a football game or Woodstock? Well, with all the weed that would probably start to be toked with this music, I'm sure the food vendors would start raking in record $$$ ;)