What happens if

If we're leading Pete and his Christmas carolers in the 4th Qtr, they're gonna start greasing up the goal posts and beefing up the perimeter with good reason. I will be happy to help bring down the uprights as they're the same ones that witnessed our losses to Texass in 06 and the Oklah*mos in 05. New goal posts for a new era in which the order has been fully restored and all is right in the universe.

Well said!!! I never thought about it like that before

I've never been one in favor of the goal posts being torn down, I thought it was rather KSucks, or sCUmish but your right they need to fall upon the ash pile of the past. Plus they also saw the TT debacle.

My guess is with the new updates that were done recently to the field, they are the collapsable type anyway. No chance of them coming down. There will be way too much security for this game.

Act like you have been there before. We are a historic aprogram, not some new program looking for publicity.

Stand and applaud the Trojans, because if we win it will be one of the best football games ever played, I would guess. Respect them and ourselves. The Nebraska way.

My guess is with the new updates that were done recently to the field, they are the collapsable type anyway. No chance of them coming down. There will be way too much security for this game.

Act like you have been there before. We are a historic aprogram, not some new program looking for publicity.

Stand and applaud the Trojans, because if we win it will be one of the best football games ever played, I would guess. Respect them and ourselves. The Nebraska way.

skersfan I don't think I could get to the goalposts even if I wanted to. I will be up in like the 98th row or something and it would be easier for me to repel down the side of Memorial and try to gain access that way. :lol:

we beat SC? Storm the field? Take down the goal posts? I know I lot of people will say, "We're Nebraska, we don't do that." But think about this. In 1994 we would go on to win TO's first nc. Well earlier in the season, we went up against a sCUm team that was 2nd in the nation in the rankings. We beat them, and the posts came down. We were about to embark on the greatest run in college football history, and we tore them down. Why couldn't we do the same this year? It's not like we have been in the national hunt lately, and that Husker team had just played for the title the previous year. I think the posts will come down if we win, and Lincoln will be insane that night. GBR :w00t:w00t:restore:restore:nanalama:nanalama:cheers:cheers

sorry, don't think we will have to worry about it.

Id like to buy you a hooker......maybe you wouldnt be so f**kin negative all the time. Nothin wrong with dreamin a little brother, lighten up. :thumbs

we beat SC? Storm the field? Take down the goal posts? I know I lot of people will say, "We're Nebraska, we don't do that." But think about this. In 1994 we would go on to win TO's first nc. Well earlier in the season, we went up against a sCUm team that was 2nd in the nation in the rankings. We beat them, and the posts came down. We were about to embark on the greatest run in college football history, and we tore them down. Why couldn't we do the same this year? It's not like we have been in the national hunt lately, and that Husker team had just played for the title the previous year. I think the posts will come down if we win, and Lincoln will be insane that night. GBR :w00t:w00t:restore:restore:nanalama:nanalama:cheers:cheers

Id like to buy you a hooker......maybe you wouldnt be so f**kin negative all the time. Nothin wrong with dreamin a little brother, lighten up. :thumbs

Please remember that this is a family board. Thanks BTW in the shed you can let it rip.

Please remember that this is a family board. Thanks BTW in the shed you can let it rip.

Ooops...gotcha! (he still needs an outlet for his rage) :lol:

"Good morning, Eeyore," said Pooh.

"Good morning, Pooh Bear," said Eeyore gloomily. "If it is a good morning, which I doubt," said he.

"Why, what's the matter?"

"Nothing, Pooh Bear, nothing. We can't all, and some of us don't. That's all there is to it."

"Can't all what?" said Pooh, rubbing his nose.

"Gaiety. Song-and-dance. Here we go round the mulberry bush."

LOL!! Npo way you beat them. Sorry.

:cheers

There is no way in hell that ucla beats them last year until the game was over. Never say never my friend.

Okay well that's your opinion and my opinion is there is no way you beat us this year. You should know you never say never!!!! Look at the Texas game last year. :wacko: